Bahama Beach Club Resort
What We Love
- The sea here is clear, warm and shallow, with few waves, making it ideal for small children
- Offers the privacy and space of a vacation home with the comforts of a luxury hotel — such as an on-site restaurant (although not a five-star one) and room service
- Despite being privately owned, each condo is uniquely and luxuriously decorated by a professional
What To Know
- Free long-distance calling to the USA and Canada, and free WiFi is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Although the resort tries to cater to couples and families equally, it’s more popular with the latter — so expect kids if you come
- No need to rent a car: the property is within walking distance of a grocery and liquor store, and bike and cart rentals and free transport between the condos and airport are also offered
- An automatic departure cleaning fee of $99 to $139 (depending on room size) will be charged at Jetsetter check out
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Caribbean-style condo resort set right on three-and-a-half-mile Treasure Cay Beach. Getting from one spot on the resort to another requires walking through the property’s lush vegetation and well-manicured gardens, where the air smells of jasmine and frangipani.
Bed and Bath
Accommodations range between two and five bedrooms and include dining areas and full kitchens, as well as laundry and daily housekeeping service — ideal for big families. Tasteful, beach-themed decor presides (think rattan beds topped with crisp white duvets, couches with colorful upholstered cushions, and cool tile floors throughout), and bedrooms feature oversize windows that allow for gusts of island breezes. Since units are individually owned, they vary in look, but unlike many rentable condos here they’ve been kitted by a professional decorator with owner input, rather than the other way around. Living areas have indoor-outdoor spaces with private screened lanais that front the beach, the perfect place for a sundowner.
Treasure Cay Beach is the biggest draw here, particularly since it’s generally much less crowded than some of its equals on other Caribbean islands. Unlike many condo complexes, Bahama Beach Club maintains an on-site restaurant and one of the two freshwater swimming pools also has an in-pool bar. A long list of activities — from water sports to golf — mean there’s something to keep everyone entertained.
How to Get There
We were staying at Treasure Cay Resort and we walked down the beach and found Bahama Beach Club. THey have a great cafe/bar on the beach. The food was excellent and the prices were a little lower than Coco's. Go and enjoy a nice lunch or dinner, with a view that is just fabulous.
The hotel was exactly what we were expecting. Within walking distance of the marina. If you are looking for quick pool service this is not your place. If you want a gorgeous beach and very nice condos this is perfect. We hit the grocery store by the marina and stocked up. We also made our own drinks often. Which is exactly what we were looking to do.
Two single moms and three kids. We were very safe and the island was perfect! We relaxed several days and did excursions also. It was perfect!
Absolutely gorgeous location on one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Fine white sand, turquoise seas and waving palms. 3 bed/3 bath condo (2059) was immaculate, tastefully decorated and we'll supplied. Weather in November was perfect and even served up a passionate tropical storm.
What a splendid venue this would be for a location wedding in their ocean/poolside facility.
My husband has never eaten so much lobster and we are planning to return next year.
We visited the Bahama Beach Club for lunch. The lunch was tasty, reasonably priced and service was friendly. We stayed at the beach and got to see dolphins in the ocean. Then we got in the pool and ordered a few drinks. Overall, a pleasant experience.
My Family and I just returned from our vacation at Bahama Beach Club. This place is so fantastic, we have now made it an annual tradition. The resort continues to be incredible with amazing food, beaches, drinks, and people. Our 3 bedroom unit was remarkably clean and comfortable, with all the amenities of home. Bahama Beach Club has my highest recommendation.