The Old Rectory Hotel
What We Love
- A Grade II listed Georgian stay near the Norfolk Broads, with immaculate gardens and a poolExploring the rivers and lakes of the Norfolk Broads
- Tucking into candlelit fine dining at the two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- The level of intimacy and comfort to be found here, complete with classic boutique style
- Enjoying breakfast al fresco on warm days, before taking a refreshing dip in the swimming pool
What To Know
- Most rooms are south-facing with views of the property's well-manicured gardens and the Thorpe Marshes Reserve
- Located just two miles from the Norwich rail station and four miles from Norwich International Airport
- Free WiFi is provided
Discover the scenic serenity of Norfolk, with a charming stay in The Old Rectory. A Grade II listed Georgian property with an adjacent Victorian coach house, it offers a gorgeous experience surrounded by lovely, well-stocked gardens. With just eight guest rooms, all individually decorated to a high standard and located across both the main building and old coach house, The Old Rectory offers a boutique experience in a particularly pretty part of the UK.
Start your days here over a delicious cooked breakfast in the restaurant, which boasts two AA Rosettes as well as lovely garden vistas. An intimate fine dining experience is available here too, complete with a carefully-curated wine list. Once you’ve fuelled up, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, and discover the many activities to enjoy nearby; you could hire a small boat and navigate the interlinking rivers of the Norfolk Broads, play a round at the Royal Norwich Golf Club, or amble through the Mid-Yare National Nature Reserve. With all this, it’s no wonder the hotel received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, as well as praise from Condé Nast Johansens, the Good Hotel Guide, and more.