Tiara Yaktsa Côte d’Azur
What We Love
- Panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea
- Villa-like atmosphere
- Balinese-style daybeds in the lush gardens
- Rain showers in bathrooms (but no tubs)
- Kid- and pet-friendly (an additional charge of approximately $33 per day applies for small pets)
- There’s free parking and WiFi
- READ MORE: How to see Cannes on a budget
What To Know
- The property opened in July 2009
- The hotel is not directly on the beach, but there is one a five-minute walk away
- Airport transfers cost approximately $140, each way
- Renting a car is necessary for exploring the area
- Concierge service can organize activities for a fee
- Breakfast costs an additional $43 per person
- A $1.35 per person, per night city tax will be collected by the hotel at checkout.
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Theoule-sur-Mer (Theoule-Superieur), Tiara Yaktsa Cannes is close to Rague Beach and Raguette Beach. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chateau Beach and Fon Marina Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Theoule-sur-Mer? This hotel has facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We were here for just two nights but it felt much longer in a good way. Everything lends itself to a relaxing experience here. Views from the hotel across the bay are superb. We were lucky and got upgraded to a sea view suite - if you can, definitely go for sea view options, sometimes that’s not worth the extra price but here it definitely is. The food was wonderful, both in the Yaktsa and the sister hotel just down the road on the water’s edge. All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Highly recommended. We could only think of one possible improvement - the air conditioning struggled to keep our room at comfortable temperature - not a huge problem in May but could be in August!
Now I may be a little bias here, as we got engaged on the terrace of this hotel!... but it is our favourite place in the world! We have been travelling around the world on and off for the last 3 years and always dream of this place!
The staff are amazing, nothing is too much trouble and they are always greeting you with a smile on their faces. The rooms are beautifully decorated and have an amazing calming feel that makes you completely relaxed.
We came back here after our wedding in the south of France and it was exactly what we needed after the stresses of wedding planning!
The food at the restaurant is always delicious and eating out on the terrace is beautiful overlooking the cote d'Azur.
My now husband picked this hotel as a surprise to take me to propose and he couldn't have booked a better place, we are always asking ourselves when we can go back!
The pool is crystal clear and the whole hotel is spotless. I have never slept so well as in their amazingly comfortable beds!
This is a true 5 star hotel.
My husband and I visited Tiara Yaktsa in June. We were happy to learn that it is a member of the Relais & Châteaux collection and we were even happier to learn that it is an adult only (well, 16 and older) hotel.
• Property/Grounds: The views of the Mediterranean from the hotel and throughout the grounds are magnificant.
• Staff: The GM, Frederick Thiebaut, the front desk staff and the staff at L’Or Bleu were extremely pleasant and personable.
• Facilities: We enjoyed the infinity pool, hot tub, and the sunbeds on the terraces (there is a gym as well). We also appreciated the fact that we were able to use the private beach and lounge chairs at the nearby sister hotel “Tiara Miramar”.
• Location: As others have mentioned, this hotel is located about 10 miles outside Cannes. We loved the location as it provided us the peace and privacy that we prefer.
• Food: Breakfast was good, but, our dinner at Restaurant L’Or Bleu was outstanding.
• Room: We were upgraded to room 17, which I believe was a Junior Suite Garden View. It was large and quite comfortable.
• Buggy service: We used the buggy service to access the facilities at the nearby sister hotel “Tiara Miramar”. Unfortunately, the wait (in both directions) was quite slow.
All in all, we had a lovely stay, from the moment we arrived until the moment the GM bid us farwell upon our departure. We would not hesitate to return to this hotel on one of our return trips to France.
Beautiful setting hidden away from the main town which is peaceful. Incredible service, champagne on arrival & staff provided a lot of assistance with locating our bags which went missing at Heathrow. The day beds and infinity pool are the perfect place to relax and have amazing views of the sea. No beach front at the hotel but if you ask at reception a golf buggy will drive you down the hill to the neighbouring hotel, of which your stay includes full use of their facilities. Cannes is a short drive but not too far, and it made for a good base for a day trip to Monaco too. Will definitely be returning.
Lovely place, with great good. Staff were lovely and helpful. Rooms beautiful, with great views and facilities. Would certainly recommend a visit to the restaurant, waiters are very knowledgeable and helpful.