The Cornwall Hotel, Spa & Estate
What We Love
- A spa hotel in southwest England, with a state-of-the-art wellness centre and an infinity pool Having full access to the estate's heavenly spa facilities
- Taking a dip in the stunning infinity pool, which edges onto the botanical gardens
- Unpacking the wellies to explore the 43 acres of green grounds
What To Know
- Enjoy free use of the jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room at The Clearing Spa
- Onsite cuisine runs from casual to gourmet with four dining options: Arboretum, Elephant Bar, Brasserie and Terrace, and Terrace Bar.
- Free WiFi works really well
For spa relaxation in a picturesque setting, look no further than the 19th-century Cornwall Hotel, Spa & Estate. Centred on an elegant white manor house, this 43-acre retreat combines country charm with a modern, state-of-the-art wellness centre. Futhermore, it’s located in St Austell, just a short drive from the surfy southern coast and The Eden Project.
Tucked away in converted stables, The Clearing Spa sits a short stroll across the grounds from the main building. In here, you’ll find a sauna, steam room and five treatment rooms, where expert therapists apply specially designed therapies by Aromatherapy Associates and The Refinery. There’s also an infinity pool – a stunning feature with retractable glass windows that open out onto the beautiful gardens. It’s no wonder this retreat has garnered a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.