Orange County, Coorg
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Siddapura, Orange County, Coorg is within the region of Sera Jey Monastic University and Golden Temple. This 4-star resort is within the region of Harangi Dam and Raja’s Seat.
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as refrigerators and ceiling fans.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Siddapura? This resort has facilities measuring 1600 square feet (149 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Choosing to stay with Evolve Back (formerly Orange County) was one of the best decision. We were a family of 4 adults and the experience for each of us was amazing and memorable.
words are less to express the happiness and calm we found here at the resort. The service was impeccable. The resort is so well maintained. The greenary in the resort will sure give you feels of heaven with its calm. Right from booking the stay till the departure everything was on point.
I would like to specially thank a few people who made our stay a lot more memorable and fun.
1. Rexina Paul- booking executive who was very helpful in answering all the questions and assuring that the stay will be perfect.
2. Deeksha- out one point contact and let me mention she took additional efforts to ensure that our purpose of the holiday was well celebrated. She constantly made sre we were comfortable and enjoying. Her alert and attentive nature sure made a lot of things possible we never expected.
3. Lithin - we went for village visit with him and since I wasnt sure about being able to cycle he made sure to push me ensuring it was doable and holding on to the cycle and pushing it when i couldnt. Thanks.
4. Vishwanath - he took us for the eco walk and the way he was so cheerful and answered the silliest questions of the group so patiently and made the was so interesting.. cheers.. also we witnessed a story telling session with him and that was the highlight of our stay.
5. Vinod m. Who took us for the workers trail. He was so well knowledgeable and he made sure we saw and experienced every part of the plantation. He also was our guide for paper bag making and it was just amazing how he never hurried.
6. Sanjay- whom we troubled the most all the time for buggy and he was always there with a wide smile.
7. Suresh and manjula s. From housekeeping for decorating our room do well and for bringing a smile to our faces everytime we enetered the bedroom.
8. Special thanks to the chefs of all 3 restaurants for feeding us with such amazing food..
9. Not to forget the housekeeping department who were on their tiptoe all the time and made sure the room, the pool, the bath were always clean. And knowing the location of the resort we genuinely appreciate their hard work.
10. The waiters at all three restaurant for always being alert and running constantly so as to make sure that we got the meal we expected. Ut was commendable how they served with so much warmth.
11. All the artists of the cultural shows who travelled for long hours just to make us witness the amazing culture of our country.
These are just a few names we remember. Every member of the resort was more than patient, warm and co-operative. And we would like to thank each and every employee of the resort for making our stay a memorable one in more than one way.
12. Special mention to Kanthi who is the General Manager of the resort and surely does an amazing job.
Further not to forget the initiative the resort has taken for responsible tourism and the preservance of our eco system. It is amazing to see that even today there are corporates who care for something more than money. Any number of thanks are less for this initiative by the management.
Thanks to evolve for the amazing stay and for caring for the ecosystem and our country..
ps: the resort is in between of vast plantations and forest so please co-operate with a few insects and flies around. Also at most places the buggy can take you however there are certain places where you might have to walk a little or climb a few stairs.
Everyone visiting here please make sure to have atleast 3 days to spare here as they have several activities and thus you wont get enough time to spend in your adorable room. Do participate in every activity as they have something special you can take from every experience.
Cheers. Looking forward for a longer stay soon.
Beautiful place and resort in the lap of nature
Full with fun activities for kids , cultural show , and warm hearted staff and great food ...
information on plantations and nature and elephants by the guides and staff was enlightening
We had a wonderful weekend at the Evolve back in Coorg. The coffee plantation and the villas give resort an old world charm. The staff is very hospitable.The potli massage in spa and a dip in your private temperature controlled pool in the villa is a must have.