Orange County, Coorg
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Siddapura, Orange County, Coorg is within the region of Sera Jey Monastic University and Golden Temple. This 4-star resort is within the region of Harangi Dam and Raja’s Seat.
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as refrigerators and ceiling fans.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Siddapura? This resort has facilities measuring 1600 square feet (149 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Perfect resort for luxury, also perfect for Jain people.very cooperative staff, they take care of our small need also , they cook for us what we need , Rooms and restaurants are excellent, sure we visit next time also
This is little late update but wanted to share accross my feedback since we visited orange county ( Evolve back)
I must say superb service... you guys xactly know how to delight a tourist & meet their needs nd fullfil their requirements..
While walking inside the property every tym we meet the staff we are greeted Namaskara which really means alot.
This shows respect for each and every human being.
Our correspondent Miss Neetu Mahajan
She was constantly assisting us in the property very kind hearted lady (god bless her always).The way she arranged and decorated room for us on our honeymoon with cake and surprised us was so beautiful 😊.
The 24 hrs service of staff and hotel
U demand any thing at anytime u get in few minutes so much cooperative they are (evolve back)....
There are 3 restaurant's inside
Out of it granary(buffet ) and plant n leaf (south indian cuisine) are best.
The buggy ride inside d property is so quick they are just a call away to pick u up from Ur residence .
We had Lilly pool villa it's so superb and excellent designed pls visit it .
If I want to describe it I can go onnn and onnn writing as there are lot many things to describe
One must go and visit and see what this lovely place is about.
Visit once atleast in Ur life time
Thanks for Ur service (evolve back)
See u soon this time we will come for more days 🤪
Thanks n regards
Kaushal & Liza ....
We choose evolve back for our first honeymoon out of many destinations in India and we are glad that we make right decision.The right word for evolve back is majestic. Everything was excellent food, Property, Hospitality. There are so many little elements hidden in the property for couples and family you just have to explore them. We didn't hear NO word from the staff,you ask they serve. THATS ALL WE WANTED.
Awesome property and fabulous service. Had on sof the most memorable holiday. The food for all the restaurants was very well cooked and amazing flavours. Cheers to the staff especially to Deeksha!!! Looking forward to a visit again...
Choosing to stay with Evolve Back (formerly Orange County) was one of the best decision. We were a family of 4 adults and the experience for each of us was amazing and memorable.
words are less to express the happiness and calm we found here at the resort. The service was impeccable. The resort is so well maintained. The greenary in the resort will sure give you feels of heaven with its calm. Right from booking the stay till the departure everything was on point.
I would like to specially thank a few people who made our stay a lot more memorable and fun.
1. Rexina Paul- booking executive who was very helpful in answering all the questions and assuring that the stay will be perfect.
2. Deeksha- out one point contact and let me mention she took additional efforts to ensure that our purpose of the holiday was well celebrated. She constantly made sre we were comfortable and enjoying. Her alert and attentive nature sure made a lot of things possible we never expected.
3. Libin from granary for always having a wide smile and assuring we had the food as per our expectation
4. Shauryaraj and Gautham from peppercorn to be patient and accomodating during our meals
5. Lithin - we went for village visit with him and since I wasnt sure about being able to cycle he made sure to push me ensuring it was doable and holding on to the cycle and pushing it when i couldnt. Thanks.
6. Vishwanath - he took us for the eco walk and the way he was so cheerful and answered the silliest questions of the group so patiently and made the was so interesting.. cheers.. also we witnessed a story telling session with him and that was the highlight of our stay.
7. Vinod m. Who took us for the workers trail. He was so well knowledgeable and he made sure we saw and experienced every part of the plantation. He also was our guide for paper bag making and it was just amazing how he never hurried.
8. Sanjay- whom we troubled the most all the time for buggy and he was always there with a wide smile.
9. Suresh and manjula s. From housekeeping for decorating our room do well and for bringing a smile to our faces everytime we enetered the bedroom.
10. Special thanks to the chefs of all 3 restaurants for feeding us with such amazing food..
11. Not to forget the housekeeping department who were on their tiptoe all the time and made sure the room, the pool, the bath were always clean. And knowing the location of the resort we genuinely appreciate their hard work.
12. The waiters at all three restaurant for always being alert and running constantly so as to make sure that we got the meal we expected. Ut was commendable how they served with so much warmth.
13. All the artists of the cultural shows who travelled for long hours just to make us witness the amazing culture of our country.
These are just a few names we remember. Every member of the resort was more than patient, warm and co-operative. And we would like to thank each and every employee of the resort for making our stay a memorable one in more than one way.
14. Special mention to Kanthi who is the General Manager of the resort and surely does an amazing job.
Further not to forget the initiative the resort has taken for responsible tourism and the preservance of our eco system. It is amazing to see that even today there are corporates who care for something more than money. Any number of thanks are less for this initiative by the management.
Thanks to evolve for the amazing stay and for caring for the ecosystem and our country..
ps: the resort is in between of vast plantations and forest so please co-operate with a few insects and flies around. Also at most places the buggy can take you however there are certain places where you might have to walk a little or climb a few stairs.
Everyone visiting here please make sure to have atleast 3 days to spare here as they have several activities and thus you wont get enough time to spend in your adorable room. Do participate in every activity as they have something special you can take from every experience.
Cheers. Looking forward for a longer stay soon.