Hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli
What We Love
- A lovely stay on France's glittering Côte d'Azur, with breakfast and a welcome giftSipping a glass of local wine and soaking up the breathtaking Mediterranean views
- Taking day trips to some of the other Riviera destinations, like Saint-Tropez
- Getting the VIP treatment – with a welcome gift on arrival
What To Know
- Almost every room (21 out of 24) has a terrace or balcony so you can enjoy views of the Golden Islands
- The outdoor pool is heated
- Receptionists are multi-lingual, speaking English, German and Dutch
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
Amazing small hotel, the room with balcony and sea view worth extra spending. Location is very nice, but be ready to climb around 80m up after the beach. Still we find the price of apprx 270 eur too expensive for 3* hotel.
If you want a peaceful time, this is the place. The pool and the beach is nice - the restaurants are good. We loved every moment of our stay. The rooms are spacious and clean, but the beds had a bit hard madresses.
The rooms are beautiful and clean, the bed is comforatable, the pool is warm, the beach is close, the breakfast tasty, the staff is friendly and professional...it is like a private get away at a great price for the area.
My friend and I was recommended to go to this restaurant Bailli Suffen Hotel in Rayal- Canadel-Sur-Mar. I ate for starters: Home-made salad with grilled duck and for maincourse I had this amazing sea-bass. The food and service was excellent. The staff were very friendly and understanding. I would totally recommend anyone to go and check it out.
Great location, very peaceful. Breakfast is lovely on the terrace. Staff very helpful without exception. We stayed in a top floor room which had a fantastic sea view. This is a relaxing area with plenty of running/cycling trails nearby.