Hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli
What We Love
- A lovely stay on France's glittering Côte d'Azur, with breakfast and a welcome giftSipping a glass of local wine and soaking up the breathtaking Mediterranean views
- Taking day trips to some of the other Riviera destinations, like Saint-Tropez
- Getting the VIP treatment – with a welcome gift on arrival
What To Know
- Almost every room (21 out of 24) has a terrace or balcony so you can enjoy views of the Golden Islands
- The outdoor pool is heated
- Receptionists are multi-lingual, speaking English, German and Dutch
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
Unlike so many resorts in the South of France ,this is peaceful and splendid in every way.The sea is a few minutes walk away .The hotel itself is charming .We stayed in the former villa which had the cheapest rooms ,but no way did we feel anything was other than first rate .The staff are fantastic .
Beautiful region and nearby the sea. Great view on the Mediterrian Sea.
The swimmingpool is rather small, but you are nearby the sea for a swim.
The rooms are clean and big enough for 2 people to stay.
We have spent a great and restful vacation in your wonderful hotel and we will definitely come back again.
We especially enjoyed the tasteful breakfast sitting outdoor with a wonderful view over the mediterranean sea.