Hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli
What We Love
- A lovely stay on France's glittering Côte d'Azur, with breakfast and a welcome giftSipping a glass of local wine and soaking up the breathtaking Mediterranean views
- Taking day trips to some of the other Riviera destinations, like Saint-Tropez
- Getting the VIP treatment – with a welcome gift on arrival
What To Know
- Almost every room (21 out of 24) has a terrace or balcony so you can enjoy views of the Golden Islands
- The outdoor pool is heated
- Receptionists are multi-lingual, speaking English, German and Dutch
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
Well equipped room with terrace & sea view but too hot to sit in full sun as no shade, awning etc provided.
Breakfast very good. Plenty of choice.
Reception staff not particularily welcoming. Reported fault with terrace doors which would not lock but nothing was done about it.
Beach not very accessible if you are not young & fit.
Not enough car parking.
We enjoyed our stay once more; perfect athmosphere, beautiful spot, just relaxing!
We recommend Les Terrasse du Bailli and Le Rayol-sur-Canadel very much. If you like to calm down then this is the place to go.
Unlike so many resorts in the South of France ,this is peaceful and splendid in every way.The sea is a few minutes walk away .The hotel itself is charming .We stayed in the former villa which had the cheapest rooms ,but no way did we feel anything was other than first rate .The staff are fantastic .