Al Wadi Desert, Ras Al Khaimah, A Ritz-Carlton Partner Hotel
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Complete privacy in the villas
- The fascinating and fun falconry show
- Invigorating Rainforest spa experience
- Supersized bathtubs and private pools
- Impeccable, friendly service and up-to-date amenities
What To Know
- All the villas are one-bedroom, so it’s not ideal for families
- Private tables atop the Saffron Tower needs to be booked weeks in advance
- This is a traditional Arab country, so women should be dressed modestly in common areas and local women should not be photographed while in native dress
- Shuttle service is available to the beach club, 20 minutes away
- Transfers to/from Dubai are about $136 per car, each way
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Al Wadi in Ras Al Khaimah, you’ll be near the beach and within the region of Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club and Iceland Water Park. This 5-star hotel is within the region of Dreamland and Umm Al Quwain Motor Racing Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 25 km.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The villa was super nice. The pool unfortunately was a bit cold and when we asked for it to be heated they couldn’t do it. Which ruined our plans to swim at night.
The falcon show was superb. Staff were very friendly and the kids had super good time.
The camel ride was also so nice.
The breakfast was very goood food variety and quality
Not like dinner which was not up to the standards we expected.
But when I wrote the review when we were checking out I was met with extremely friendly professional customer care which immediately took action and made it all worth it at the end.
Thank you to the ritz Carlton uae 🇦🇪 team.
We pretty much enjoyed the 3 nights in our Al Wadi villa. Staff is friendly and very professional. We were touched by the special attentions from the in-dinning and kaheela teams. Villa is huge and quiet. Was a great experience to see some oryx passing by while laying down by the pool. Will definitely come again.
Staying at Ritz Al Wadi was a wonderful
coda to a 10-day trip in UAE. Of course the villas were amazing, but what made it special were the people, from the very minute we spoke to Jeff to help with transfers from Dubai, to the staff and manager Arshad of Kaheela, to the buggy Drivers, the Therapists and the spa, Ben-Affleck look-a-like Bahaa at the welcome salon, they made the stay extra special. Helping my elderly dad who was immobile to helping extend our room till we check out for our late flight. Special mentions to these wonderful people from all over the world plus some I’m sure I’ve missed:
My wife and I stayed here for several nights and had a wonderful time. Our stay was truly highlighted by our interaction with one particular staff member - Mr. Chaman Singh at Kaheela restaurant during breakfast. Mr. Singh spent a considerable amount of time discussing cooking strategies with my wife who was thrilled to have someone so kindly and patiently explain cooking to her. Mr. Singh went out of his way to create a special breakfast sandwich which was absolutely delicious.
Regarding the property and its amenities:
* 5-stars for the layout of the room - large, spacious and well-connected
* Good amenities - Products provided in the hotel include Asprey branded toiletries. I am not sure if they are sulfate-free, paraben-free so that would be something that the hotel can look into since most of us would like to have more natural and safer products. I felt that the products used by St. Regis are better (Remede).
* Coffee/Tea bar - good selection of teas and coffee (Illy roasts) - the creamer is not the dry powder non-dairy creamer which is also nice.
*Bikes - The bikes provided in each villa were a great addition - my wife and I used it to travel around the majority of the property. Though they show some signs of wear and tear, they are quite useful and safe.
* Outdoor pool - Heated, large and comfortable. Watch out for the birds, however, as they do enjoy joining in for a quick drink of water in the parched desert.
* Wildlife - Each morning my wife and I were treated to a spectacular spectacle of Onyx and Gazelle right behind our villa. The trick is to get up early in the morning.
Overall, a wonderful stay! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to really experience something unique.
We love this place!
And very nearly gave it 4 stars here, as the tented villa we got must be the worst one. Its right on the end (515) next to a service building and has nothing but dead trees infront. So that means there's no view, limited wildlife and CONSTANT drilling and shouting from the workers from the building next to us. Completely understand they have a job to do, but surely if we're paying this much to relax we shouldn't have someone doing that kind of work a few feet away from us! Also because the back door was right next to us, we were anything but private, with men popping in and out able to look into out pool area. Please warn people about this villa in advance, or put up more walls around the side from the service building.
OK, that's the bad out of the way. The rest, was perfect! The building, the staff, the location is literally the best we've ever been to and is so good we could put up with the numpty drilling next door to us all day every day and still give this place a 5 star!
Highly recommend getting on your bikes and heading out to the stargazing point (stargazing was cancelled for us due to bad weather unfortunately).
Special shout out to Daria in the restaurant, super friendly and a credit to the hotel :)