Nitro City Panama Action Sports Resort
What We Love
- The choice of jet-skiing, motocross, wakeboarding, surfing, skydiving, scuba diving, fishing, kiteboarding and paddleboarding on your doorstep
- The room keys are waterproof RFID wristbands
- Some of the spacious units are decorated by professional athletes and include flat-screen televisions, minibars and balconies with hot tubs
- The swim-up bar and enormous infinity pool have views of the ocean, the Panama City skyline and, in summer, the kiteboarding frenzy
- The property frequently hosts major sporting events and competitions, as well as corporate team-building retreats and riotous parties
- The service and food are top-notch — even breakfast is a two-course affair
What To Know
- The first thing you’ll do upon check-in is sign a waiver that releases the resort from injury liability and grants it permission to take and use your photograph
- The activities are not free with the stay
- Panama’s dry season lasts from December to April, and this is the optimal time for kiteboarding; the rainy season lasts from May through November, when the wakeboarding cable park becomes the resort’s most popular attraction
- There’s not much going on around the resort, which is more than an hour’s drive from Panama City
- Beach hazards include jellyfish and stingrays
- Great for action-oriented families and groups of friends
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
You’ll be on the beach with a stay at Nitro City Panama Action Sports Resort in Punta Chame.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s beachfront restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily.
Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We came for on Sunday night before leaving to Panama City. I've been to Nitrocity before and the last time I was there i said wouldn't come back because of how bad service was.
It changed owner and administration apparently, it's now called Maalaea Hotel. Staff couldn't be nicer and helpful. It's an all included, with good food, great service and you can see they are fixing everything to make this place amazing. They kept all the sports activities installation so is a lot of fun.
Fully recommend this place now! Worth the visit. You would want to leave a tip for the staff and everything!!!
lots of activities
beach steps from rooms
amazing parks (skate, water, sea, pool)
I do not know what else to add.
Quiet when not Panama holidays which is nice, but fun when it is crowded too!
c-ya at pikes peak climb .19
As we wanted to start spending a day or two here when we come to Panama as it's on the way to Torio where we are building a marina and retiring. We surf a ton, I motto and we both want to learn to kiteboard. Well we pulled into check it out.. Awesome looking place, but none of the employees could give two shitz about either of us. I mean we were here an hour and not one person said hi that worked for this place. So very odd. I think we will just keep staying at Waldorf in Pan City. then drive to Torio the next day from now on. Sad really as I have a tons of pals that are friends with Travis. I doubt he even knows the mess down there. I wonder if Mike the pres of Nitro Circus knows.. I run into him in Dana Point paddling from time to time, might have to bend his ear.