Nitro City Panama Action Sports Resort
What We Love
- The choice of jet-skiing, motocross, wakeboarding, surfing, skydiving, scuba diving, fishing, kiteboarding and paddleboarding on your doorstep
- The room keys are waterproof RFID wristbands
- Some of the spacious units are decorated by professional athletes and include flat-screen televisions, minibars and balconies with hot tubs
- The swim-up bar and enormous infinity pool have views of the ocean, the Panama City skyline and, in summer, the kiteboarding frenzy
- The property frequently hosts major sporting events and competitions, as well as corporate team-building retreats and riotous parties
- The service and food are top-notch — even breakfast is a two-course affair
What To Know
- The first thing you’ll do upon check-in is sign a waiver that releases the resort from injury liability and grants it permission to take and use your photograph
- The activities are not free with the stay; a list of prices can be found on the resort’s website
- Panama’s dry season lasts from December to April, and this is the optimal time for kiteboarding; the rainy season lasts from May through November, when the wakeboarding cable park becomes the resort’s most popular attraction
- There’s not much going on around the resort, which is more than an hour’s drive from Panama City
- Beach hazards include jellyfish and stingrays
- Great for action-oriented families and groups of friends
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
You’ll be on the beach with a stay at Nitro City Panama Action Sports Resort in Punta Chame.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s beachfront restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily.
Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We were eating at night and my son left his pizza on a table. A dog came by and ate and no one did anything about it. Next morning my son wanted waffles no waffles left. So ask for plan pancakes with no butter only white powerder. They came with butter my son cut the holes out of the middle to get the piece with no butter. I ask for the omelette with sausage they were out of sausage. They brought me a egg folded over with no cheese only mushrooms and ham. It got two stars because you have to eat relaxed and enjoy.
Avoid at all costs; you'll spend a ridiculous amount of money kiteboarding, riding atvs, eating, etc. The daily $30 per adult day pass grants entrance to a pool, all other activities and food are additional. It's grossly over-inflated price-wise for the area. There are several wonderful smaller places along Punta Chame with actual fresh food and genuine hospitality; everyone working there seemed truly miserable.
Where to start, Really bad Internet connection in the rooms
Way too many employees a dm a few guest dogs on the public areas including the restaurant, is this a hotel or a pet hotel?
You might find dog pup in the sand next to the hotel
The rooms have a really basic decoration and one night no room cleaning,
Decent food and variety in the menu "but "when you ask for something 40% it's not available for service, lack of training in the staff, had to speak with the GM 4 times and complain, he was helpful but limited due to unprofessional staff, Checkout its a disaster, 25 minutes and 8 guess waiting after me.
I will not come back again soon!
a great place where you can make your dreams come true if you think about them enough and organize them
always trying to get better and that the key to excellence .
its a unique location in the world where you can do any extreme sport known to man kind
Went to Nitro City Resort in February with my partner. The activities were expensive, but we decided to try a few different things. Specifically, we were there for kite surfing. We both paid for a total of three hours each of kite surfing over two days. We only were able to go 1.5 hours and were promised a refund of the 1.5 hrs to our credit card. We gave them all of our information, have tried contacting the resort and owner endlessly and NO RESPONSE. It is now April, and WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK. I am asking for you guys to hold up your end of the bargain, and give us our REFUND. This is brutal, we spent over $1,000 at this place.