Manila Marriott Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Manila Marriott Hotel in Pasay, you’ll be in a shopping district and minutes from Resorts World Manila and close to SM Mall of Asia. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Baclaran Church and SM Makati.
Make yourself at home in one of the 342 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 40-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
I have booked an over night stay here at Marriott Manila to celebrate wedding anniversary with my wife.
I have reached out to the hotel requesting for simple setup on the room and i could not find words to express my appreciation to Ms. Mary Grace and everyone who accommodated us.
Our stay here and everyone's effort on the setup of the room including all the arrangement made for us, made our celebration extra special to remember.
Appreciate Ms. Mary Grace, for personally greeting us upon check-in and ensuring everything is in order. Too bad we found her quite occupied during our check-out as we wanted to personally thank her before ending our staycation.
I have always been a patron of Marriott and loyal to this Brand. For its awesome amenities and relaxing ambiance. The room is also exceptional and very relaxing. The hotel has 2 pool, spa and serves great food. Location wise is also very convenient as it is walking distance from Resorts World where you can also do a lot of things to unwind.
My last stay made me love the hotel even more and would continue to choose this Brand as 1st option may it be a local stay here in the Philippines or internationally (pleasure/business)
방문일시 : 9월 초
방문목적 : 친구와 함께 마닐라 여행(남자 2명)
메리엇 멤버 : 티타늄 멤버
체크인 : 밤 11시 체크인
- 트위베드 예약이었으나 킹베드로 변경되어 있어서 체크인 시간이 길어짐
- 다행히 데스크 직원이 빨리 트위베드 룸으로 교체해 주었습니다.
- 호텔 이용에 대한 설명이 따로 없어서 추후 다른 직원에게 요청해서 해결함
- 티타늄 멤버 투숙 시 음료+과일을 서비스해 준다고 했으나 받지 못함(ㅠㅠ)
조식 : 라운지 및 메리엇 카페 두 군데에서 진행
- 라운지조식 : 매우 간단하게 제공되고, 계란요리는 주문 가능
- 부페식당 : 매우 넓고, 다양한 음식을 제공. 핫푸드/누들/계란요리/빵 등
매우 많은 종류의 음식을 제공함. 절대 후회하지 않는 조식임
객실 : 프리미엄 발코니, Executive lounge access room
- 나무 바닥의 객실이라 만족함
- 에어컨을 틀 경우, 천정에서 물방울이 떨어져서 불편함
- 룸 크기가 다른 호텔보다 큰 편이며, 쇼파, 비지니스 데스크도 구비됨
- 발코니가 따로 있으며, 테이블과 의자가 있어서 좋았음
- 화장실과 객실이 투명유리로 되어 있으나, 블라이드를 내릴 수 있음
라운지 : 조식, All-day snacks, Afternoon tea, Happy hour, Cocktail time
- 라운지 직원이 매우 친절하고 고객에게 먼저 필요한 것을 물어봄
- 특히, 라운지 음식 서빙을 하는 여직원(이름이 기억안남)이 매우 친절함
- 음식은 평범함 수준임
1.메리엇 멤버 안내 책자가 없어서 불편함(물어봐도 잘 모름)
2.객실 청소가 만족스럽지 못함(바닥에 이물질이 그대로 있었음ㅠㅠ)
3.전체적인 직원들이 매우 친절하고 특히 라운지 직원의 응대는 최고임
4.복도 및 옆방 소리가 매우 크게 들리기 때문에 룸 안에서 조용히 있을 것
(정말 옆방 대화 소리가 너무 잘 들려서 마치 옆에 있는 느낌이었다)
그래도 다음에 마닐라를 가게된다면 꼭 다시 방문할 예정이다.
Visit date : early September
Visiting Purpose : Traveling to Manila with friends (2 men)
Marriott Member : Titanium Member
Check-in: 11:00 p.m.
- Twin bed reservation, but check-in time is extended because it has been changed to king bed
- Fortunately, the desk clerk quickly replaced me with a twin bed room.
- There is no explanation for hotel information(Sauna, Swimming pool, Lounge, etc), so I ask another employee to solve it later.
- When staying with titanium members, they said they would serve drinks and fruits, but I could not receive them (ᅲᅲ)
Breakfast : It is hosted in both the Lounge and Marriott Cafés.
- Lounge breakfast : Very simple, and egg dishes can be ordered.
- Buffet restaurant : It is very wide and offers a wide variety of food. hot food/noodles/eggs/breads, etc.
Serve with so many kinds of food. Breakfast you never regret.
Room : Premium balcony, Executive level access room
- It's a room on the wooden floor, so I'm satisfied.
- If the air conditioner is turned on, water droplets fall from the ceiling, making it uncomfortable.
- Room size is larger than other hotels, with sofa and business desk available.
- Nice to have separate balconies, tables and chairs.
- Toilet and guest rooms are made of transparent glass, but the blinds can be lowered.
Lounge : Breakfast, All-day snacks, Afron tea, Happy hour, Cocktail time.
- Lounge staff is very kind and asks customers what they need first
- Especially, the female employee who serves lounge food (name is not remembered) is very kind
- Taste is normal.
1.Inconvenient because there are no Marriott members' brochures (you don't know if you ask).
2.Cleaning the room is not satisfactory (Dust remains on the floor)
3.Overall employees are very kind, especially lounge staff.
4.Keep quiet in the room because the hallway and next door sound are very loud. (I really could hear the conversation next door so well that I felt like I was next to it.)
Still, if I go to Manila next time, I will definitely visit again.
Been staying at this hotel everytime I come to Manila cause it's close to the airport with free shuttle service. Customer service is always good and staff are polite. It's also connected to shops and restaurants in resorts world which is very convenient.