AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso
What We Love
- Rate includes free minibar, spa access and daily newspaper delivery
- Every single room is impressive, with an airy open-plan layout, two flat-screen TVs and a private slate terrace
- You’re on the edge of diversion-rich Pamplona, home to atmospheric pintxos bars, sun-baked plazas, ancient bullrings and spirited locals
- Dreamy views across the Arga Valley to the foothills of the Pyrenees
- The communal lounges are cozy and beautifully set out with romantic nooks
What To Know
- For a hotel of this size, the gym and swimming pool are small
- If you intend to visit during Pamplona’s famous Fiestas de San Fermin, (July 6 to 14), book months in advance
- There's an essential oil–scented hammam and traditional sauna
- The hotel will soon be offering kayaking and cycling as activities, and there are regular jazz nights in the bar
- Muga de Beloso is more of a grown-up retreat, not as popular with families
- You’re a 10-minute drive from Pamplona Airport
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso in Pamplona, you’ll be connected to the airport and convenient to Plaza de Toros and Plaza Principe de Viana. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Plaza del Castillo and Pamplona Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Edwardian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Pamplona? This hotel has facilities measuring 2948 square feet (274 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
A large grey structure off a main road facing a grassy riverside area.
Internal areas and rooms are modern and cavernous in grey and black.
Not really our style. Although it may feel better in warmer weather.
We found some of the service rather over fussy.
Hotel Alma Pamplona was second to none in service and quality. Great location, beautiful large rooms, amazing customer service and great quality food and drinks.
We stayed for 4 nights and I had the best sleep in the most comfortable beds. I travel a lot and have seen many hotel rooms and slept in many beds but these beds are just fantastic!
The staff were very helpful and always smiling and polite.
Pamplona is just a 10 mins stroll away, many inexpensive taxis for those who want to drink.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Beautiful surrounding
- Great service
- Big spacious rooms
- Very modern/ contemporary
- Great art work
- Excellent quality food and drink.
10 out of 10
Since we arrived the hotel we were welcome with professionalism and kindness. The facilities and rooms are all designed with style and class. The works of art are great level. The breakfast was served with fresh, varied and delicious local products.
The staff were educated and willing to please us.
We will definitely return, and for more days! Thank you!
Certainly pushing the boundaries in terms of quality, this is a superb hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
A great deal of investment has gone into the hotel and it really is very classy. But the nicest thing was that a glass of wine was moderately priced in the lower floor lounge bar.
Breakfast was simple and scrumptious and a lovely plunge pool was available.
We slept like logs and I had to be dragged down to reception to sadly check-out.
Some minor issues with the in-room fridge, but quickly sorted.
Hi Alma, overall a great Hotel, will of cause use this next time, if I travel to Pamplona, but we only stayed for two days, so didn't use all the facilities this time. Next time we will try the gym. BR Michael