AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso
What We Love
- Rate includes free minibar, spa access and daily newspaper delivery
- Every single room is impressive, with an airy open-plan layout, two flat-screen TVs and a private slate terrace
- You’re on the edge of diversion-rich Pamplona, home to atmospheric pintxos bars, sun-baked plazas, ancient bullrings and spirited locals
- Dreamy views across the Arga Valley to the foothills of the Pyrenees
- The communal lounges are cozy and beautifully set out with romantic nooks
What To Know
- For a hotel of this size, the gym and swimming pool are small
- If you intend to visit during Pamplona’s famous Fiestas de San Fermin, (July 6 to 14), book months in advance
- There's an essential oil–scented hammam and traditional sauna
- The hotel will soon be offering kayaking and cycling as activities, and there are regular jazz nights in the bar
- Muga de Beloso is more of a grown-up retreat, not as popular with families
- You’re a 10-minute drive from Pamplona Airport
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso in Pamplona, you’ll be connected to the airport and convenient to Plaza de Toros and Plaza Principe de Viana. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Plaza del Castillo and Pamplona Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Edwardian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Pamplona? This hotel has facilities measuring 2948 square feet (274 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Rooms are very clean, space is enough, very friendly staff. Breakfast and dinner services are perfect. View from the rooms are relaxing. Fitness and the pool are perfect too.
Great experience, thank you!
As soon as one enters this place there is a sense of peace.
Beautiful service, food and wonderful beds.
Great place for a wedding, between the outside area, the main mean room & the disco.
Keep it up team.
I absolutely loved this hotel from its quiet location, private safe car parking, wonderfully helpful and charming staff to the huge executive suite with the perfect terrace. I could list many attributes to this hotel but in summary I just want to say go there if space, privacy, professionalism and a huge comfortable bed is important to you. The short e8 taxi ride into the centre is well worth to have this level of peace and comfort!