AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso
What We Love
- Rate includes free minibar, spa access and daily newspaper delivery
- Every single room is impressive, with an airy open-plan layout, two flat-screen TVs and a private slate terrace
- You’re on the edge of diversion-rich Pamplona, home to atmospheric pintxos bars, sun-baked plazas, ancient bullrings and spirited locals
- Dreamy views across the Arga Valley to the foothills of the Pyrenees
- The communal lounges are cozy and beautifully set out with romantic nooks
What To Know
- For a hotel of this size, the gym and swimming pool are small
- If you intend to visit during Pamplona’s famous Fiestas de San Fermin, (July 6 to 14), book months in advance
- There's an essential oil–scented hammam and traditional sauna
- The hotel will soon be offering kayaking and cycling as activities, and there are regular jazz nights in the bar
- Muga de Beloso is more of a grown-up retreat, not as popular with families
- You’re a 10-minute drive from Pamplona Airport
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso in Pamplona, you’ll be connected to the airport and convenient to Plaza de Toros and Plaza Principe de Viana. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Plaza del Castillo and Pamplona Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Edwardian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Pamplona? This hotel has facilities measuring 2948 square feet (274 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Hi Alma, overall a great Hotel, will of cause use this next time, if I travel to Pamplona, but we only stayed for two days, so didn't use all the facilities this time. Next time we will try the gym. BR Michael
Hidden gem in Pamplona.. all design all style all class.. no detail it left unchecked everything was perfect from the breakfast to the check in process to the beds and pillows.. so enjoy yourself and relax in this hidden gem in Pamplona:-)
Can't add much to the other good reviews. Quiet place situated below the main road so even rooms not facing the park are quiet. You don't hear you neighbors either. Staff is helpful, very friendly... especially the bar and restaurant , and very efficient... especially the cleaning staff which I never saw but my room was magically cleaned every day.
Food was good but not outstanding, but prices were reasonable.
Location is ideal, about 5-7 euro taxi ride into the main square in town.
Easy free parking under the hotel.
A four star hotel that is good value for the money so I give them 5.
From the moment we arrived until we left we were made welcome. The room is spacious with a lovely layout and the bed comfortable.The meal we had in the restaurant was superb. Would certainly stay here again.
I am a big fan of minimalism and so this place I could see myself living in. It might want to add just a little bit of art in the rooms to soften the edges. The room with just the toilet and the bidet are a bit institutional and not particularly esthetic. A little art in there would go a long way. But overall it was quite impressive and dramatic. The walk into town is suggested as 15 minutes long. I beg to differ. You really want to drive but it's a short ride. I enjoyed our stay there and the great dinner we had in the restaurant. I would only suggest that breakfast should offer a continental option that would be more reasonably priced. Great customer service.