AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso
What We Love
- Rate includes free minibar, spa access and daily newspaper delivery
- Every single room is impressive, with an airy open-plan layout, two flat-screen TVs and a private slate terrace
- You’re on the edge of diversion-rich Pamplona, home to atmospheric pintxos bars, sun-baked plazas, ancient bullrings and spirited locals
- Dreamy views across the Arga Valley to the foothills of the Pyrenees
- The communal lounges are cozy and beautifully set out with romantic nooks
What To Know
- For a hotel of this size, the gym and swimming pool are small
- If you intend to visit during Pamplona’s famous Fiestas de San Fermin, (July 6 to 14), book months in advance
- There's an essential oil–scented hammam and traditional sauna
- The hotel will soon be offering kayaking and cycling as activities, and there are regular jazz nights in the bar
- Muga de Beloso is more of a grown-up retreat, not as popular with families
- You’re a 10-minute drive from Pamplona Airport
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso in Pamplona, you’ll be connected to the airport and convenient to Plaza de Toros and Plaza Principe de Viana. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Plaza del Castillo and Pamplona Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Edwardian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Pamplona? This hotel has facilities measuring 2948 square feet (274 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Staff very friendly and professional. Rooms were big, stylish, clean and modern. Awesome view from the hotel room. I payed the agreed price included spa, parking,mini bar and breakfast. At the breakfast no special food preparation was offered. All facilities were easy to reach and well equipped.
Another super find on our quest for doggie friendly places in northern Spain . Secure underground parking . Very friendly staff who couldn’t have been more helpful. Fabulous river walk and 20 minutes walk into Pamplona old town . Delicious food , we could eat in the lovely bar area with our dog ( a rare treat in Spain) , fabulous room , with super big bed and amazing pillows, only downside was we only stayed one night
Stayed here for two nights because of car parking and found the hotel to be excellent. Staff friendly and helpful, standard of room excellent only downside is distance to city about half hour walking. Bus available at about seven minutes walk. Breakfast really good as well.
We stayed here having crossed the Spanish border on way to south coast . Our greeting was fab and professional but warm and informative. Our room was good - v modern and well equipped ( no tea/ coffee facilities which we would like ) . Easy pleasant 20 min walk to interesting town with loads places to see and eat in - fab tapas in Bar Gaucho. Secure easy parking big enough for large SUV which was a principal driver in our choice - didn’t eat in the hotel so can’t comment on food. Bar was nice but pretty standard pricing for hotel . We d stay here again for convenience for walking to town and great parking .
Great rooms and location, booked their San Valentin package which was really good value. Lovely pool and Spa area as well. Staff very friendly and helpful, food in the restaurant was absolutely superb. Highly recommend for a weekend away in Pamplona area.