What We Love
- Either daily breakfast or daily breakfast and dinner are included in the Jetsetter rate (see calendar for options)
- Private beach with water sports and a dive center
- Great Greek and Mediterranean-fusion food
- Private yacht and motorboat for adventures at sea
- Sumptuous Eagle’s Spa by Elemis
- Breathtaking views and sunsets over the hills of Sithonia, across the bay
What To Know
- It’s a long 100-mile drive from the nearest airport in Thessaloniki
- You’ll need a car to explore the area
- Good for families as well as couples
- Closed October to mid-April
- Standard rooms are pleasant but not as exciting as the higher categories
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Eagles Palace in Aristotelis (Halkidiki), you’ll be close to Ouranoupoli Beach and Ammouliani Ferry Terminal. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of St. Constantine and Elena Orthodox Church and Tower of Ouranoupoli.
Make yourself at home in one of the 161 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Lovely hotel in beautiful setting. Ideal for a relaxing holiday. Thought the drinks were expensive.if the weather isn't too good there is not many local places to visit . No places walkable. Enjoyed the beach facilities,very comfortable and excellent swimming.
The beach was incredible - peaceful (separate quiet zone for those without children), sandy and with a call button under every umbrella. The staff were also so friendly and helpful, accommodating various requests. The bed was very comfortable.10/10 breakfast - so much variety and it was all delicious. The various restaurants (we tried all of them) were excellent. Stunning property and excellent service, would definitely recommend!
We had a really relaxing stay in wonderful atmosphere, friendly stuff, clear water, clean beaches and impressing views. Our room was big and comfortable, the beds really good. We recommend a trip with small boat the hotel Koffers