Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included when booking the Taj Club City, Taj Club Sea and Executive Suite; depending on the room booked, other perks include free drinks in the lounge and a one-way airport transfer
- The history and majesty of India’s grande dame — where the service is truly an art form
- Location on the harbor, overlooking the iconic Gateway of India
- The innovative menu at Wasabi by Morimoto, one of 11 on-site restaurants and bars
- The rooftop Mediterranean restaurant
What To Know
- Like in all Mumbai hotels, expect tight security
- WiFi is an additional cost of $18 per day
- Tech-savvy travelers will revel in the on-demand movies and amenities like a portable keyboard
- The 560 rooms are divided between the historic Palace (Theme Suites, Executive Suites, Taj Club Rooms and Luxury Grande Rooms) and the Tower (Superior and Deluxe Rooms)
- Palace rooms have more ambience; Tower rooms are newer
- The spa is surprisingly affordable
- Some rooms allow smoking
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai is in the heart of Mumbai, walking distance from Gateway of India and National Gallery of Modern Art. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 560 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Our family had a nice time at this historical place and hotel.
A good location can go for a quick early morning run alone marine drive.
Food in sea lounge is very good.
Staff is very courteous and well behaved.
Right from the time of planning our reservation till our final checkout,our experience with Taj has been of world class hospitality.
Housekeeping has been very prompt and provided excellent level of services.
One place that stood out by the sheer courteousness,hospitality,attention to the minutest details is Sea Lounge.
We had numerous evenings and late nights at Palace Lounge which again turned out to be a cozy,chilling place.
La Patisserie is another place worth visiting.
We did visit Golden Dragon,Souk and were satisfied with the cuisine there.
I wish all the very best to the entire team of Taj Mahal Palace hotel in their continuous efforts of serving their guests to an exemplary standards.
Looking forward to our next memorable stay here.
Capt.Harbinder Singh Kapany
Well behaved staff, enjoyed the food with full of comfort and enjoyment. Rooms were clean well decorated, service was excellent.
Indor games options are available. SPA is also available at a reasonable price.