Taj Lands End
What We Love
- A modern sensibility: lots of shiny marble, leather seating and dark wood in the design
- Fantastic views of the ocean and the city from oversize sea-facing rooms
- In the relatively calm, uncrowded suburb of Bandra (a favorite of celebrities), yet connected to South Mumbai via the new Bandra-Worli Sea Link Bridge
- The swimming pool, surrounded by palms and with views of the Arabian Sea and office towers in the distance
- Taj Club rooms come with perks like daily breakfast, a one-way airport transfer, free bottle of wine and access to the Taj Club Lounge
What To Know
- This is the new India — the hotel feels contemporary and modern
- A mix of business travelers, wealthy families on holiday and the occasional Bollywood star create an interesting lobby scene
- In heavy traffic it can take an hour or more to reach sights like the Gateway of India and other attractions in Colaba, at the southern end of the city
- As at most luxury hotels in India, security is tight; before entering the lobby, guests are required to walk through metal detectors, and bags are searched
- The hotel can arrange for cars, but they come at a premium; it’s cheaper to hail a taxi on the street
- The hotel was last renovated in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Taj Lands End in Mumbai (Khar – Bandra), you’ll be minutes from Bandra Fort and close to Mt. Mary Church. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bandstand Promenade and Lilavati Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 493 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mumbai? This hotel has 55005 square feet (5110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Taj lands end is like a home to me which consistently keep up with giving me a wonderful experience on every stay .The hospitality , warmth and proffessional approach of the staff is indeed incredible.Mr.Koustub at the reception desk was truly a gem throughout the stay..The ambience is very good . Being Taj Club Member was taken care of all my needs and preferences . The room 2504 has been lucky charm for me always.The swimming pool and spa facility makes u relaxed n rejuvenated. Special Thanks to Ms. Tandon at the front desk, concierge team. The restaurants Masala bay and Vista with varying options to eat .Mr.Saurab service at high tea and breakfast is fantastic...Lastly a big THANK YOU to the entire team for all the efforts making my stay comfortable and memorable experience.
I had a great time at the hotel, specially had selected the hotel for it's ambience and location.
The view from the room is amazing,also they had provided complimentary cake as I was on my first night stay,they dint upgraded us to a suite room though on request..Rest all everything was fine , breakfast was too good..will definitely recommend to my friends and family
Had to stay put in Bombay for a couple of days... busy visiting relatives. Seemed like a convenient location to stay at. Didn't disappoint...wasnt WOW either. Room was nice overlooking the worli sea link. The pool looked inviting though it rained pretty bad that evening. Bandstand is closeby. Did spend an idle sunset there. Plenty of crowd outside SRK's bungalow. Timepass in all.
I had stayed at Taj Land End during a business conference, I liked everything about the hotel, first the location, my room had panoramic view of the sea, Bandra Worli sea link, and Worli sky line, second the size of the room and bathroom, rooms are really spacious by Mumbai standards, third service is top class.
I did not eat at the hotel restaurants except breakfast spread for which was elaborate. Overall a classy hotel for business travel. I did not explore the recreation facility hence I am limiting my review for business traveller.
This was also one of the best stays.Some feedback was given to the floor supervisor around 10.am on departure.The coffeshop.was the most outstanding experience. There were some points which required some housekeeping intervention.