Taj Lands End
What We Love
- A modern sensibility: lots of shiny marble, leather seating and dark wood in the design
- Fantastic views of the ocean and the city from oversize sea-facing rooms
- In the relatively calm, uncrowded suburb of Bandra (a favorite of celebrities), yet connected to South Mumbai via the new Bandra-Worli Sea Link Bridge
- The swimming pool, surrounded by palms and with views of the Arabian Sea and office towers in the distance
- Taj Club rooms come with perks like daily breakfast, a one-way airport transfer, free bottle of wine and access to the Taj Club Lounge
What To Know
- This is the new India — the hotel feels contemporary and modern
- A mix of business travelers, wealthy families on holiday and the occasional Bollywood star create an interesting lobby scene
- In heavy traffic it can take an hour or more to reach sights like the Gateway of India and other attractions in Colaba, at the southern end of the city
- As at most luxury hotels in India, security is tight; before entering the lobby, guests are required to walk through metal detectors, and bags are searched
- The hotel can arrange for cars, but they come at a premium; it’s cheaper to hail a taxi on the street
- The hotel was last renovated in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Taj Lands End in Mumbai (Khar – Bandra), you’ll be minutes from Bandra Fort and close to Mt. Mary Church. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bandstand Promenade and Lilavati Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 493 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mumbai? This hotel has 55005 square feet (5110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Excellent location, spacious rooms, great service. Had smooth check-in and check-out. Very much a premium Taj Standard. Of course felt good to be in a area where all top Bollywood celebrities are staying.
I had a room with a breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea, with the lazy waves lapping at, literally, my window! The room itself was spacious, with a nice study/work space, I had room for my daily yoga, invigorating shower and a relaxing bath- really a most well-appointed room.
I had a fruit bowl everyday topped up with seasonal fruit- and for anything else, all I had to do was ask, and it was provided.
This would be my choice everytime I am in maximum city, now.
There are hotels, and there are excellent hotels, and then there is Taj! Taj Lands End is excellence in hotel and hospitality at its best. From arrival to departure, rooms, services, dining, bar and amenities, location, view ... everything, memorable. I have been to world's best 5 stars, but Taj Lands End exceeded all of them with ease. The warmth of staff, the flexibility of services, the welcoming atmosphere, the classy decorations, the state of the art facilities ... everything is just too good to describe in a review.
Excellent is the not the word for Taj, much more than Excellent. from the moment you call from booking till you depart the friendly and warmth of the staff and executive is amazing, non of the five in its category is any match to Taj Hospitality and great services.
Bad Checkin. Bad Inroom-dining. Bad F&B in Vista Restaurant. Crap Attitude of staff. Calous. Under Energised. Lack of enthusiasm. Sad. Non Smiling faces around. There is lack of security - anyone could leave baggage anywhere & hotel staff doesn’t know. Its so sad, negative. We would travel for business to get positivity & we completely loose peace.
Their ability to take instructions on customer preferences , interpret them and keep them in mind are pathetic. Have no intelligence. A Dhabha can do better !!
No value for money. Headache. No experience. Scars u for the day !!!