Taj Lands End
What We Love
- A modern sensibility: lots of shiny marble, leather seating and dark wood in the design
- Fantastic views of the ocean and the city from oversize sea-facing rooms
- In the relatively calm, uncrowded suburb of Bandra (a favorite of celebrities), yet connected to South Mumbai via the new Bandra-Worli Sea Link Bridge
- The swimming pool, surrounded by palms and with views of the Arabian Sea and office towers in the distance
- Taj Club rooms come with perks like daily breakfast, a one-way airport transfer, free bottle of wine and access to the Taj Club Lounge
What To Know
- This is the new India — the hotel feels contemporary and modern
- A mix of business travelers, wealthy families on holiday and the occasional Bollywood star create an interesting lobby scene
- In heavy traffic it can take an hour or more to reach sights like the Gateway of India and other attractions in Colaba, at the southern end of the city
- As at most luxury hotels in India, security is tight; before entering the lobby, guests are required to walk through metal detectors, and bags are searched
- The hotel can arrange for cars, but they come at a premium; it’s cheaper to hail a taxi on the street
- The hotel was last renovated in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Taj Lands End in Mumbai (Khar – Bandra), you’ll be minutes from Bandra Fort and close to Mt. Mary Church. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bandstand Promenade and Lilavati Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 493 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mumbai? This hotel has 55005 square feet (5110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The Taj Lands Ends Hotel in Mumbai is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. It has a great range of dining options, wonderful facilities including a superb pool and sun lounge area and extremely comfortable and well equipped rooms. It’s in a great location and the quality of service from a brilliant staff is truly exceptional. Definitely a hotel I’d like to visit again (and again!)
Stayed at the Taj for 5 nights. Very attentive staff. The breakfast buffet was amazing and delicious. Hotel restaurants and bar were just wonderful. Great service in pick up and drop off at the airport.
All the staff is very humble and helpful. Location wise it is the best , Nightb view to the seaface is great, we eat in the indian restaurant,the food was excellent,the server were a bit confussed when bringing our order, the loby was very crowded, the loby was well lit up,
At first, I was disappointed. The hotel didnt have the beautiful jasmine scent it always does, the lobby area was very crowded...it was missing something, just couldnt figure out why. BUT...
the lands end savaged itself quit quickly.
When I came back to my room the next day, only to find a sweet bookmark placed in my book, they had won me over. It was the attention to detail by the staff that made some smaller other things inconsequential.
I love Bandra, and there is no other option worth considering than the Lands End!
The stay in Taj Lands End was a wonderful experience. All the staff is very humble and helpful. Location wise it is the best. Food and other amenities were best. A warm welcome done by the staff. Very polite and soft spoken staff. I really appreciate all.