Taj Lands End
What We Love
- A modern sensibility: lots of shiny marble, leather seating and dark wood in the design
- Fantastic views of the ocean and the city from oversize sea-facing rooms
- In the relatively calm, uncrowded suburb of Bandra (a favorite of celebrities), yet connected to South Mumbai via the new Bandra-Worli Sea Link Bridge
- The swimming pool, surrounded by palms and with views of the Arabian Sea and office towers in the distance
- Taj Club rooms come with perks like daily breakfast, a one-way airport transfer, free bottle of wine and access to the Taj Club Lounge
What To Know
- This is the new India — the hotel feels contemporary and modern
- A mix of business travelers, wealthy families on holiday and the occasional Bollywood star create an interesting lobby scene
- In heavy traffic it can take an hour or more to reach sights like the Gateway of India and other attractions in Colaba, at the southern end of the city
- As at most luxury hotels in India, security is tight; before entering the lobby, guests are required to walk through metal detectors, and bags are searched
- The hotel can arrange for cars, but they come at a premium; it’s cheaper to hail a taxi on the street
- The hotel was last renovated in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Taj Lands End in Mumbai (Khar – Bandra), you’ll be minutes from Bandra Fort and close to Mt. Mary Church. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bandstand Promenade and Lilavati Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 493 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mumbai? This hotel has 55005 square feet (5110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
After spending one week at the taj lands end, heading to four seasons for the weekend and returning felt just right.
This is the best hotel I have stayed at. Not only due to the facilities it offers but due the exemplary service by the staff.
This is a massive shout out to aaina and simmy at la vista. Mr dipak in house keeping, you guys are simply the best! Thank you so much for your service! We left feeling you were part of our family.
GOODLUCK to the team at the taj and thank you for your hospitality! Unfortunately trip advisor ratings go only up to 5/5 I would give you 100/100
My experience in this hotel was excellent just because of two ladies from front desk and guest relation. Just pulled out for Mumbai layover and I didn't know that my senior just doing her first solo as an senior so wanted to celebrate ???? this to ladies Ms. Tracy and pooja they arranged as cake to celebrate thank you so much without you both this celebration couldn't has done or gone so special thank you so once again I wanted to give this feedback online but I didn't receive any mail so I'm writing it here thank you so much Tracy and pooja.
It’s always a home away from home from me. Everything from check in room service, restaurant staff, housekeeping till my checkout, everything is just wow. Cheers to the amazing team that never ever disappoints in terms of Taj standards.Keep up the great work guys ????