Boutique Hotel Villa am Ruhrufer Golf & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Muelheim an der Ruhr, Boutique Hotel Villa am Ruhrufer Golf & Spa is close to Broich Castle and Camera Obscura Museum – Prehistory of Film. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Aquarius Water Museum and Golf Club Muelheim an der Ruhr.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as an indoor pool or a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The villa has a nice atmosphere and great location near to the Ruhr river. Rooms are clean and modern. Indoor pool, sauna and breakfast room/bar are located underground (you can reach them from your room without going outside) and are small but cozy and relaxing.
This is a 5-star hotel but the deluxe-room prices are reasonable. I think the suites are overpriced and beware that you can book a double room that only includes 1 breakfast (and an extra breakfast costs €25 per person per day).
This small luxury hotel is actually located nowhere. But it is a beautifully converted villa specialized in golf arrangement. For us as non-golfers, it made a good stopover on our trip to Southern Germany. We were appointed a terrace room at the annex.
- Small, personalized.
- Reception by very friendly lady/night porter.
- Comfortable beds, good aircon.
- Modern, design.
- Non buffet style breakfast with attention to detail.
- Free parking on the hotel premises (or also safe outside).
- Many gadgets like automatic lighting at night. Doing everything you do not like it to do.
- Our terrace was directly behind the smoking area, potentially giving noise till late. A nasty smell into our room; not able to open the window/door.
- The nice small pool is separated from the breakfast area/restaurant-bar only by a glass wall. Eating and seeing people swim and v.v. does not work for me.
- Advertising Bulgari amenities, offering something different (more sustainable, so actually it is a plus, but it would be nice when the hotel would keep their internet site updated.
Can recommend this hotel as a stopover. Will return as long as it stays a SLH hotel or as long as it is bookable through Hyatt.
An exceptional place to stay with a great breakfast buffet. The hotel is in two sections with the front being the old part of a large house, which I assume was once someone’s villa. This place is in the country and therefore very quiet but at the same time you’re within an hour of both Düsseldorf and Cologne.