Hotel Parador Resort And Spa
What We Love
- Free breakfast buffet includes gallo pinto (rice, lizano salsa, peppers and eggs cooked to order) and fresh tropical fruit
- The Europe-meets-tropics concept: footpaths lined with wild jungle flora and Greek statues
- Vista Suites in the newest La Suites building have balconies with Jacuzzis and panoramic ocean views
- The resort runs its own wildlife tours — look out for sloths and iguanas, birds and frogs
- There are three pools, including a daytime swim-up bar
- Biesanz Beach is only a 10-minute hike away, on a trail by the resort
- Rooms have all the modern comforts: pillowtop mattresses, 42-inch plasma TVs, iPod docks, coffeemakers and safe deposit boxes
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Costa Rica vacation
What To Know
- Vista Suites, an infinity pool, a restaurant and a couple of elevators were added in 2010 to create a self-contained oceanfront complex
- Taxi drivers have a special price guide for rides to/from the Parador, which cost a minimum of $10
- The resort is relatively quiet in the evenings
- The on-site spa offers a wide variety of treatments, but be sure to book appointments in advance
- There’s a gym, a tennis court and a mini-golf course on the property, and clubs, rackets and balls are available at no charge
- During the high season (January to April) Manuel Antonio National Park and its four beaches can get crowded and hot
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Hotel Parador Resort And Spa in Manuel Antonio, you’ll be near the beach and minutes from Biesanz Beach and La Playita. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Finca Naturales Wildlife Refuge and ADR Adventure Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Thank you for the best family vacation!!! Our children age 3 and 9 really loves the resort. Especially when they were able to see the monkeys and toucans from the pool!! The food was amazing and there was always something for them to do at the resort!!! Highly recommend this resort!!!
Our party of 6 booked 2 rooms with 2 queen beds several months ago. When we checked in they told us that we had been upgraded?? When we got to the room, there was 1 king bed and a sofa. It was not a sofa that you would just pull out. We had to wait for housekeeping to bring a mattress to put on the sofa and make up the bed. Also, the telephones did not work in either room. The only way we could make dinner reservations was to walk to the restaurant. Parador is a very large resort and a golf cart is needed to get around most of the property. There was no privacy to get ready while housekeeping was preparing the bed. The bed, vanity, tub, table, chairs were all open except the toilet. This would have been great for a couple on their honeymoon, but not for an adult with 2 teenagers in each room. We only stayed for one night. My husband did explain this at checkout, but nothing was done to compensate.
This hotel was so nice. It was like being in a giant tree house with a lot of animals around to see. They had their own monkey trail and private beach. It was very close to the National Park and several great beaches and restraunts. The staff were all wonderful from checking in to helping with excursions in the area. They also had really great food that was well priced. Definitely recommend this place for a great experience in Costa Rica!
My family of 5 stayed at the Parador for 3 days in early July and it was such a great experience! The staff was absolutely amazing and the property was stunning. We stayed in the presidential suite which had 360 views of Manuel Antonio. We were surrounded by so much wildlife, and woke up to howler monkeys every morning instead of an alarm :) Eric & Joshua were our waiters at breakfast and dinner, and they really made our trip. Every night they would teach us new things in Spanish! Alfonoso at the pool bar makes the best mojito I've ever had. We loved chatting with him. They have some really great people working here to make your experience that much better.
We, a family of four ( two kids, two adults) stayed at this hotel and it was amazing!
The grounds of the hotel are breathtaking, wild life everywhere ( we saw at the hotel property toucans, monkeys, a sloth, pelican, parrots and iguanas).
Everyone who works at the hotel is very friendly and helpful and very very kids friendly.
Elias from the tourist office is amazing, we took a tour to Manuel Antonio national park and he was our guide. He is very knowledgeable and amazing with kids, I highly recommend him!!!
There is a small beach very close to the hotel playa Beasanz that you can ask for a golf car to take you close to the entrance ( and then there is some walking distance that no car can get there).
The pool area and the pools are very nice.
There is two adult’s only pools with a very nice view.
The breakfast is very good, with a big variety!
The food at the both restaurants is delicious, a bit pricey like anywhere in Manuel Antonio!
We booked a standard room- very specious and clean!
I would definitely come back to this hotel!!!!