Sofitel La Reserva Cardales
What We Love
- Rate includes buffet breakfast
- One-of-a-kind, resort-style complex (there are very few like it in Argentina)
- Out-of-town location means more square feet for your buck than in Buenos Aires
- Unwinding in one of the three pools, spa or bar area
- The size of the property means guests can avoid one another just as easily as they can mingle
- The Argentine capital is an hour away by car or taxi
What To Know
- This is a family-friendly resort
- Too far from Buenos Aires to make daily trips practical
- Avoid the January and February summer high season if you don’t like big crowds around the pools
- Bring what you need with you, as it’s a long way to the nearest pharmacy and stores
- Take particular care if you’re driving here yourself; reckless driving on this route is all too common
- Pair with a city getaway in Buenos Aires
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Sofitel La Reserva Cardales in Campana, you’ll be connected to the convention center and within the vicinity of Otamendi Natural Reserve. This 5-star hotel is within the region of Escobar Clock Tower and Roberto Rocca Urban Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and a health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Sofitel La Reserva Cardales. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great Hotel, with fantastic view over the swimming-pool and lake, been here a couple of times now.
Rooms are big with a great bathroom, staff is friendly, food is good.
One minor thing, sometime their mobile phones are more important then the customers.
We invited over 100 people from abroad to Sofitel Cardales. The weather was perfect and the setting was amazing. All our international guests were impressed with the hotel and the views it has.
The service was good and the facilities are outstanding. Would recommend the hotel for any event or city escape.
It was one of our wedding gifts. Firts the staff. Amazing. Since our arrival, we felt truly welcome guests. We are experienced travelers, so I know what I want and expect. Everything was wonderful, the room, the view, the buffet breakfast, the spa, the pool. To our friends thank you! To the hotel management, you are doing a great job.