Xeliter Balcones del Atlantico
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the rate
- Deserted cove beaches, some of them accessible only by boat
- Suites with private verandas
- Five minutes from Las Terrenas, the nearby fishing village and art colony that blends tapas bars and European bistros with sophisticated art galleries and boutiques
- Dedication to the environment – the resort’s eco-expert has set aside a fund for local coral reef protection and restoration
- The new open-air beachfront restaurant, Porto, has an extensive wine list
What To Know
- The resort is part of a 66-acre, 350-residence complex
- Families are likely to outnumber couples – especially on weekends
- A quiet road runs between the resort and the beach – it’s about a three-minute walk
- All that laid-back, feet-up tropical comfort can become habit-forming; promise yourself you’ll see some of the glorious surrounding nature
- Limited local dining options and taxis into town are expensive
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Xëliter Balcones del Atlantico in Las Terrenas, you’ll be convenient to Haitian Caraibes Art Gallery and Beach Garden Plaza. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Las Terrenas Beach and Plaza Rosada Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. 27-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s beachfront restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a swim-up bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This is my second visit to this magnificent location. The rooms are always so well cleaned and appointed. The location is second to none. Right on the beach. Great service. There’s a private restaurant. There’s also a private bar service where you can keep your own bottles nice and chilled while you’re sitting in the heat.
The pool is great. It was relatively quiet while we were there which made the experience that much more special.
At the beach, hanging trees provided a lot of shade and the water was spectacular. There are showers, bathrooms, volleyball courts, and other activities available on site. There’s also boating available for free. Bicycles are $15 per day and they are excellent.
We were a short ride away from the centre of town where we could buy groceries, pastries, baked goods. Many French settlers have increased the level of gastronomy in the area.
I would highly recommend this hotel. Great for families too.
OMG! the place was huge and beautiful. My family and I stayed at the big house with the private pool. We loved the place. The house was clean, big, beautifully decorated, comfortable. The staff was friendly, kind and very helpful. We felt safe and taken care of at all times. The beach was private and the view was out of this world. This place is truly a paradise. It really helps you relax and enjoy the stay. They even helped us cross the street!!! loved it, I will definitely come back!!!
A perfect family getaway. The Villa was awsome, private pool, beautiful terrace.
The beach just a cross the street A+. The whole staff was great, from check in to checkout.
Definitely will come back to this beautiful place.