Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Activities abound, from dining to water sports to arcade games to karaoke
- A private white-sand beach
- The Chi Spa’s mindful massages and natural treatments
- There’s a 12-acre, coral-filled marine sanctuary just offshore — great for scuba dives
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Good for families; the hotel offers a discount dining option for children, please see the details section for more information
- There’s a bustling vibe here; couples wanting privacy should look elsewhere
- Some rooms allow smoking
- Gala Dinner & Countdown Party on New Year's Eve with fireworks on Dec. 31. $138/adult $69/children. Contact the hotel to make reservations
- The lobby lounge and the main wing reception desk will be under renovation through December 15
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa in Lapu Lapu (Mactan Island), you’ll be close to Magellan Shrine and Mactan Island Aquarium. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of The Jungle Cultural Entertainment Center and Mactan Marina Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 530 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I think when shangrila is the name of any resort their is no other word to say.
We stayed 3 nights and my kids really love it and don't want to go back home. They played in pool and in kids area. The food was also very tasty.
It's a vacation that our family is looking forward to. My husband and I's favorite go to when vacationing within the country. We love the people, the food and the ambience. We've been here countless times when it's still just the two of us until we became 3. #Happytobeachhere
One of our best holidays. The resort was superb. The Club access experience we’ll worth it.
The amenities & restaurant choices meant we were truly spoilt.
Nereus on pool duty looked after us above & beyond our expectations. From supplying our towels & water, to helping my husband with his sunburn & providing interesting information about the island & also the island we were travelling to in Siquijor.
Couldn’t fault it.