Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Activities abound, from dining to water sports to arcade games to karaoke
- A private white-sand beach
- The Chi Spa’s mindful massages and natural treatments
- There’s a 12-acre, coral-filled marine sanctuary just offshore — great for scuba dives
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Good for families; the hotel offers a discount dining option for children, please see the details section for more information
- There’s a bustling vibe here; couples wanting privacy should look elsewhere
- Some rooms allow smoking
- Gala Dinner & Countdown Party on New Year's Eve with fireworks on Dec. 31. $138/adult $69/children. Contact the hotel to make reservations
- The lobby lounge and the main wing reception desk will be under renovation through December 15
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa in Lapu Lapu (Mactan Island), you’ll be close to Magellan Shrine and Mactan Island Aquarium. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of The Jungle Cultural Entertainment Center and Mactan Marina Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 530 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The place is extra ordinary beautiful the soothing breeze from the sea an array of food buffet plus the most elegant lobby that welcome you when you arrived in this promising hotel in Cebu, you must try all the pool water activities and dine in there restaurants that suites to your mood a lot to choose on and lot to do this hotel, beautiful!!!!
Came in morning(around 10) then check in had a loonnngggg check-in process rooms still not yet available. Check at 2pm with the reception rooms still not available cuz they didn't cue our room. And one of the room had an extension until 3pm and our room will be available by 4pm this is really a different experience...
We found the hotel to be very suitable for us. It had everything we needed and more.
The rooms were comfortable with efficient service throughout. Breakfast was a delight. Otherwise too the restaurants served good food prmptly.
I stayed overnight with some friends from China and they were really impressed with the hotel. They loved night swimming at the pool and they were even more ecstatic to be swimming at the beach!
The staff were simply excellent both in their work and in their attitude.
I was here for a seminar in this beautiful resort. Apart from the 'standard' Shangri-La hospitality, we also had a special 'amazing race' for team building activity arranged by the hotel.
Apart from that, two things make me remember this resort are
1. Wonderful breakfast spread
2. Beautiful sunrise from the infinity pool