JPark Island Resort & Waterpark
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Lapu Lapu, JPark Island Resort & Waterpark is by the sea and close to Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan and Magellan Shrine. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Magellan’s Marker and The Outlets at Pueblo Verde.
Make yourself at home in one of the 556 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 7 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a swim-up bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The Jay Park Resort is so beautiful that it was nice to take pictures anywhere. The swimming pool was relaxing and it was good to play, and the children were very happy.
Unfortunately, I was noisy due to the construction noise until late at night. I hope that the construction will be completed as soon as possible.
Although, my experience was not perfect but still I’ll give JPark 5 stars for the following reasons:
- The Suite was awesome! We were 5 adults + had the ocean view suite and it was spacious enough we invited some friends over for dinner. (PS my friends actually surprised me by throwing a farewell party). The bed was comfortable and the pillows lovely. The bathroom was spacious; a separate shower and a bath tub. A balcony with an awesome view plus the living room was so big that we actually had a group pictorial there.
- The grounds were huge and almost every corner you want to stop and take a picture. There are restaurants everywhere (the Havana By the Sea) is a nice place to hang out during the night.
- The pools were amazing! We tried the slides, the island pool and the lazy river. All of which are fun. Though i have a concern with the slides- or perhaps the position when we are sliding - we put our elbows up and protect our head but this cause 3 of us having bruises and cut in the elbow. I have a red bruise afterwards. I tried 3 slides and I got bruised on my first try. Though when I went to another waterpark, the hands were crossed on the chest - I never got a single bruise on my elbow/hands after sliding more than 10 times.
- The staff were friendly. The always greet us when we pass by and when asked to take a picture; don’t deny us. Plus the program near the pool are fun (even though we didn’t join) Zumba in the pool and some games.
- The breakfast buffet was soooo Good! My absolute favorite. I had japanese food, bacon, veggies, kimchi, waffles, more bacon, coco crunch and fruits. Though food was not that cold, and my second batch of bacon was too oily; breakfast made my stomach very happy.
-somehow it feels too crowded
but I still give it 5 stars because my whole experience was MeMorable and so Exciting. This is currently holding the too spot of my favorite Resort in The Philippines.
Jpark Island resort gave good impression.All employee was very kind and, thanks to them, I enjoyed my vacation perfectly. And other facility also good.Many kind of restaurant, water bar, spa, casino and so on..If I get a chance, I would like to come here again.
the hotel is very good. The place is quite nice with all the facilities. But, if we stay few days, they are not refill the slipper, laundry bag, etc. The food at the restaurant is very nice and delicious with the good service, they have Chinese, Korean Food, Japanese Food, etc. Normally the room is big enough for the couple and family.
I love the place and the employees are very polite. Reservation was fast and efficient. Food was delicious. The waterpark seems amazing. I love the Abalone Restaurant. Me and Marl, my partner, enjoyed our stay! More power!