Six Senses Yao Noi
What We Love
- 2015 Jetsetter Hotel Food Award Winner
- Snag a daybed at the waterfront Den restaurant and nosh on grilled sea bass while overlooking the azure sea
- All rooms have private infinity pools, outdoor showers and sunken tubs
- A chic take on rustic style
- Even with 54 villas, there’s a feeling of intimacy and privacy
- Some of the best Thai food in the area — particularly at breakfast
- The Six Senses spa has a comprehensive menu grounded in Asian healing traditions
- A well-rounded menu of excursions, from diving to cooking lessons
What To Know
- Yao Noi is a sleepy island – those looking for more action should stay on Phuket
- Better for couples; there’s no kids club, and families might feel out of place
- The hotel is located on a hill, so getting to and from your room does involve some trekking (buggy service is available)
- This is indoor-outdoor living, so make sure to bring bug spray (an all-natural version is available in rooms)
- From May 1st - Sep 30th, enjoy free sunset cocktails, daily ice cream, morning yoga, and massage specials
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Six Senses Yao Noi in Ko Yao Noi, you’ll be by the ocean and close to Manok Pier. This 5-star resort is within the region of Tubkaek Beach and Loh Paret Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
How to Get There
It was one of my most momorable stay. Six Senses as always made me feel at home. Nature and 6* service it is how people should spend their holidays to relax and recharge batteries. The most incredible views from the main swimming pool and amazing resort. I would love come back there soon :)
P.S. Thank you very much JED- it was pleasure to have you as our GEM!!!
The Hotel has astonishing nature, the views are inspiring and amazing! All natural food, very comfortable beds and clothing, perfect own beach where you can easily swim, perfect service – these are not the only advantages that there are there. Hotel has two nice restaurants and two bars, Spa-center. Lot of activities that you can have here if you will be able to leave your private territory)) Each villa has big private pool, amazing views, comfortable furniture and many places for your leisure.
Six Senses Yao Noi is tucked into the hillside overlooking a cove and beach with the breathtaking limestone pinnacles in the bay beyond. From the moment we arrived at the airport to the moment we arrived in our second hotel after seven wonderful days the hotel took care of everything with practiced and perfected care and attention to every detail. Each member of staff we encountered from the grounds men to our GEM Ben were professional and courteous and helped create a special, unique and truly unforgettable stay. The F&B is flawless from breakfast through to dinner. Our villa was prefect with the most incredible panoramic views and the spa was divine. All of this and free ice cream! Perfect. Six Senses Yao Noi-thank you for doing what you do. I can’t wait to explore the brand further and one day return to your tropical paradise!!
A perfect 5 days stay!
We only travelled to Thailand because of this amazing resort.
Since many years I dreamed to stay there at least once as the pictures in all the reviews, brochures and youtube clips looks too good to be real!
Finally the day X was here!
Stayed from 6th to 11th March ( 3 adults ) together with a friends couple.
2 very kind Six Senses Staff welcomed us, helped with the baggage and escorted us to the car transport followed by a 30min ride from Phuket Airport to Boat Harbour
5 of us got a 45min private boat transfer to the Yao Noi Island where the Six Senses is located. - What impressive way to reach the hotel.
From the boat crew we were greeted by the General Manager Graham who introduced us to our Butler Tabti or as Six Senses call them : GEM
Guest Exoerience Maker
Tabti drove us by buggy arround the resort and explained the hotel with all restaurants, activities, pool etc.....
We were postively surprised thst both of our Hideway Villas were ready by 10.30am
As mentioned we booked 2 Hideway Villas
( No sea view just jungle )
All villas have a private pool and are huge.
The villas are lovely set in the jungle with a lot of privacy!
If you are lucky you will see a few animals passing by ( squirills, birds, butterflies and many more)
All restaurants are managed by Swiss Exective Chef Walter Butti.
We were NOT dissappointed at all!
All food in any restaurants are super fresh and delicious! The price fair enough!
Actually the resort itself!
Many things to do, lovely set in the pure nature!
Of course the Hilltop pool with a view which is out of this world.
By the way the pool looks very small in sll brochures but it is quite big!
Excursions are s must:
We booked the 7h Phi Phi Island boat tour.
Nany stopps at hidden bays, lagoons.
they find the perfect times to avoid the crowed!
Free unlimited ice cream every day!
Taste super delicious!
Taking eggs directly from own chicken farm. Chef will cook it for you at breakfast!
Here a short overwiew of all positive points:
+ Staff ( Amazing happy, caring people )
+ Our buttler GEM
+ Hilltop Pool
+ All restaurants and beach BBQ !
+ Excursions ( like Phi Phi island tour )
+ Villas with pool
+ Chicken Farm to collect fresh eggs
Points to improve: Hight level feedback:
- Tennis court has a poor ground
- Light system in Villas could be merged
- Villa pool floor could be renovated.
( our friends villa 14 pool was already renovated ) conpared to villa 50 pool
- Add French Fries to Menu
There was only potato vedges
To all staff! You made our stay unforgettable.
Highlighted: Tabti our GEM, "May" the always smiling and kind ice cream/pastry girl. You are great!
The Nurse, Boat guide "Key" Tuktuk guide "O" and just everyone!
Please pimp the villas as they are already look bit used!
We went in this amazing hotel, we usually love six senses, their identity, their chef.... and honestly even if it is far from cheap, I really believe that every penny is worth it. The experience was just amazing.
- Yao Noi is a small and quiet island far from the kind of tourist we wanted to avoid in pukhet krabi or phi phi. The hotel is totally immerse in nature and it is a really peaceful experience
- your are totally immersed in nature, but the housekeeping is just doing an amazing job, everything is clean, smell good, no bugs, no mosquito during our stay!
- the villas are just amazing, we had one with a view on the limestone formations in the sea, I could have stayed 10 days staring at this amazing spectacle
- they pay attention to the detail everywhere from the airport transportation to the decoration in the room, that s the dna of six senses hotel and we found it in Yao Noi
- the water of the swimming pool was very clean and hot, we loved it so much!
- the food, oh my good, the food deserved a Michelin star, the Thai food made in their restaurants is just wonderful, and again everyone remember your name what you have ordered the previous times... the cocktails are great, the different option are amazing from the bbq to the special evening that promotes the « street food » which is remastered in a gastronomic version! The breakfast are terrific with so many choices, and again with fresh products, with an amazing exécution, with taste...
- the activities were very well organized, from the hotel you can go to Phang Nga, Krabi , Phi Phi... and I was again well surprised because even for PhiPhi they were able to find the good timing to go to this place or that one in order to avoid the crowd! We definitely love our snorkeling and the incredible landscapes we saw!
- the most amazing point is that this is maybe one of the few hotels that manage to make you feel special, everyone know you, is so kind, and so professional, from the spa (which is a must do) to the housekeeping, from the bartenders to your GM, from the waiters to the managers who come forward and nicely always try hard to make your experience even better! The real asset of this extraordinary hotel is its people, from the management that gives clear guidelines and training to the staff to the drivers of the buggy, from the boats captain to gardeners, from Clement to the chefs.... the staff there is just a real diamond and I just understand why the hotel was in February and March fully booked!
I really want to thank everyone who have participated to our amazing experience and with no doubt we will come back (I hope soon)
To conclude, if you go in Thailand, you MUST go in Six Sense Yao Noi and live an heavenly experience!