Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- All rooms have private infinity pools
- Sea, the underwater restaurant and wine cellar
- The overwater spa, which uses natural ingredients
- The huge Over-Water Residences, with massage pavilions and unobstructed panoramic views of the adjacent ocean
- Five restaurants and two bars
- The resort is Green Globe–certified, the industry’s highest sustainability standards
What To Know
- The resort is reachable via a 35-minute seaplane ride; transfers are about $620 per person, round-trip, and are arranged by the property
- Smoking is allowed at the resort
- Sea restaurant is underwater, but getting to it only requires walking down a set of stairs
- Compulsory Christmas Eve ($340) and New Year's Eve ($550) gala dinners apply and will be charged at by the property at checkout
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
With a stay at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas in Kihavah (Baa Atoll), you’ll be within the region of Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach and Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier. This 5-star villa is within the region of Dharavandhoo Mosque.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the villa’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
How to Get There
Special hotel location. Baa atoll is truly amazing. I had a scuba diving experience in the coral reef. One of the best in my life. Awesome staff and enjoyable athmosphere. Slightly overpriced but overall a great experience.
Beautiful property located in the Baa Atoll at a UNESCO biosphere reserve, which mean the coral is untouched and beautiful.
We stayed in the over water pool villa which was really spacious, and the size of the pool was one of the biggest among few resorts I’ve visited in the Maldives. We saw turtles during a snorkel activity to an island 10 min away from the resort, we also got the chance to see a lot of dolphins.
Amazing kids club!
Variety of dining options but for us food quality could’ve been better, I would give it a 6/10. Other than that staff were very helpful, and rooms were cleaned really well.
1. Apart from the spectacular views, nice water villa with both sunrise and sunset being captured, the villa host/butler and all the crews we interacted with during the 6-day staycation were beyond friendly, helpful and hospitable. To name a few, Zakaria, Amal, Lily, Sugar, Ahmed, ....(can’t remember all the names lah).
2. Two worth mentioned incidents were 1. Ahmed last minute mobilised a speedboat transfered is to another island to catch the seaplane so that my 5-yr old Daughter doesn’t have to wake up at 6am in the last morning. That really helps. 2. When my daughter missed her fun cooking class, Amal and Zakaria being able to urge the Chef at Manzara to provide xtra cooking lesson for her. That really made my day, a dad who was carrying a sad crying Daughter who wanted badly a cooking class.
3.Last but not least, we urge the seaplane company to provide more humane and more considerate schedules for all the tourists who stay at any islands. Maldives islands are all slow and easy life in nature, we are not supposed to wake up that early in the morning and rushed our breakfast out.
My family and I are grateful of what Anantara Kihavah has brought to us. Thank you Anantara.
Having been to many Maldive islands Anantara ticked all of our boxes. We stayed in room
226, an over water sunset lagoon villa. Fabulous paradise with amazing staff, food, reef, fish, turtles, dolphins, rooms, weather and relaxation! One of the most special bathrooms we have experienced so far. Arriving to a drum beat at the jetty and being able to check in at the room speaks volumes. Relaxed with a foot massage on our sun deck by our room host was bliss after the long journey. The staff go out of their way to ensure you have your perfect holiday. Immaculate rooms with Bose pairing sound system (no need to take speakers) the evening choice was so hard on whether to have the spoily outside shower with moon or sun view depending on the hour, inside shower, with reef view or delicious glass bottom bath with pool, deck and sea view! Sumptuous comfy bed with view of swing seat and ocean horizon and pool. Wine fridge, mini bar, his and her dressing rooms, comfortable make up area everything you need. Have to mention Sharaf our room attendant for the wonderful displays and attention to cleaning and detail, Dr Brown the ever friendly face at breakfast. (Always remembered our order of banana and wheatgrass smoothie after our gym sessions!) Massive thanks to Sharif who went over and above to look after us most lunchtimes having swam up over the reef from our lagoon villa (charming chap) by the pool (try the chicken quesadillas) and not forgetting Jo! Also Bella, Jumbo, Nikhil, Alex, Rahul and the sky bar staff. Lujane our host, sorted all our dining arrangement and lastly to Giles who manages the resort. Well done all of you for making our stay truly the best Maldives holiday EVER! So many happy special memories. 🏝
An amazing resort, which exceeded expectations. Seamless arrival/check in and departure. Incredibly beautiful and spacious rooms with individual pools and glass bottom bath/toilet and a wonderful private outdoor shower. In addition to steps leading into crystal clear lagoon. excellent off beach snorkelling with abundant reef fish, small areas of non-bleached coral and even turtles to snorkel beside. Staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly good with children (not just our older ones but infants and toddlers belonging to other families). Good meal options. However, drinks (including even bottled still water at restaurants) were phenomenally expensive.