Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- All rooms have private infinity pools
- Sea, the underwater restaurant and wine cellar
- The overwater spa, which uses natural ingredients
- The huge Over-Water Residences, with massage pavilions and unobstructed panoramic views of the adjacent ocean
- Five restaurants and two bars
- The resort is Green Globe–certified, the industry’s highest sustainability standards
What To Know
- The resort is reachable via a 35-minute seaplane ride; transfers are about $620 per person, round-trip, and are arranged by the property
- Smoking is allowed at the resort
- Sea restaurant is underwater, but getting to it only requires walking down a set of stairs
- Compulsory Christmas Eve ($340) and New Year's Eve ($550) gala dinners apply and will be charged at by the property at checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
With a stay at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas in Kihavah (Baa Atoll), you’ll be within the region of Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach and Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier. This 5-star villa is within the region of Dharavandhoo Mosque.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the villa’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
How to Get There
It's impossible that a place such as this exists. It's impossible to describe the property, the service, the food... Peace and tranquility... Nature... One needs to experience this for one's self... Sad that I'm going to compare every other place I visit to this gorgeous resort... Thank you everyone. Especially the GM Ross and his wife that make every guest feel special and made our stay especially and wonderfully memorable.
This was the best wedding anniversary trip I have ever had. An experience that I wont forget and I want to thank everyone for making this an unforgettable experience.
The variety of food is amazing, thanks to Sugar and would highly recommend staying in this resort.
Last day at the resort and feeling already sad to go back home to Finland ! The place is definitely to be recommended.
Our stay here was one week and we enjoyed every moment. The reef, water, restaurants, service level and villa ( over water pool villa) were spot on ! Special thanks to our villa host Zaheen who made us feel comfortable during our visit.