Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- All rooms have private infinity pools
- Sea, the underwater restaurant and wine cellar
- The overwater spa, which uses natural ingredients
- The huge Over-Water Residences, with massage pavilions and unobstructed panoramic views of the adjacent ocean
- Five restaurants and two bars
- The resort is Green Globe–certified, the industry’s highest sustainability standards
What To Know
- The resort is reachable via a 35-minute seaplane ride; transfers are about $620 per person, round-trip, and are arranged by the property
- Smoking is allowed at the resort
- Sea restaurant is underwater, but getting to it only requires walking down a set of stairs
- Compulsory Christmas Eve ($340) and New Year's Eve ($550) gala dinners apply and will be charged at by the property at checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
With a stay at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas in Kihavah (Baa Atoll), you’ll be within the region of Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach and Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier. This 5-star villa is within the region of Dharavandhoo Mosque.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the villa’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
How to Get There
Our family were impressed by service quality, site location for snorkeling, diving and fishing, diversities of water activities, Great food choices - Italian, Asian, Japanese. Astrology experiences also a highlight of the trip
Everything is perfect , all staff are very nice . Good location and beautiful as you can see in the website. Villa host is memorable and very polite . There are various kind of food with attentive and caring restaurant staff .
Sleep play eat with the oceans nature
Hotel host aleena was amazing. My son and I loved the diving. Convenience of everything located just a bike ride away. Loved swimming with the fish. Loved the bike ride around the island
Beautiful grounds, lovely rooms, excellent friendly staff. Great resort for both families and couples. The staff are ready to take care of everything for you. The only disappointment was the food. It wasn’t to a high standard and very overpriced for what you get in terms of taste and quality.
Were a couple, were many times at Maledives, had some easy holiday for low cost and also luxury with 11.5 room villa/700m2 etc...we know what Maledives can to offer.
Here at Anantara we had the feeling that we pay for everything too much, food-quality isnt really good in some restaurant but we can suggest the under-water restaurant and the italian is fantastic.
We unfortunatly choose Sunset-over water-villa, dont book this, you will be disapointed, if you stay in the ocean yes, than you see Sunset:-) otherwise mhmmm not my expection if you book Sunset/Villa.