- Free WiFi
With a stay at Layalina Hotel in Kamala, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Tsunami Memorial, and close to Kamala Beach. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Phuket Fantasea and Laem Singh Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bathrobes.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). This hotel also features shopping on site and tour/ticket assistance.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours).
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Our stay was very pleasant and relaxing. Amazing beach views and 1 minute walk to the beach itself. The first floor duplex room was very clean and we had acces to the roof top. The breakfast was pretty good. 20 minutes away for Patong. If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful stay on a beach front property, you may very well stay at Layalina.
Would sure be my choice of accommodation at the Kamala beach.
I didn't stay here, but had a'la carte breakfast on the terrace. It was decent food, well-cooked and in a lovely environment. More importantly, it is halal!
Kamala could have been cleaner - there was some rubbish visible - but overall a decent beach.
Guys, the hotel is incredibly good located in Kamala centre. By the sea. The 2nd floor rooms have one of the best ocean wiev i have ever seen. Very clean and nice rooms, kind and helpful stall, family operated. I will highly recommend this very small hotel. Small swimming pool by the 1st floor rooms are very suitable for families with small children. Price was ok compared to location of hotel and spacious rooms.
2 things, no alcohol sold in hotel, but u can take it easily from nearby 7eleven. And the hotel entrance was horrific :))
But the hotel itself is a beauty.
We got the biggest room which was very pleasant and with a nice sea view, but we went there thinking we would arrive at a hotel, which unfortunately was not the case...
- no baggage staff, and no lifts. when we arrived a staff helped us with our main bag up, but when we left the same staff (because it seems to be family run and therefore few staff) told us to bring our bags down; he still left the biggest one in the room and asked for his help, which he did with a smile, and stopping half way complaining (with a smile, that it was kinds heavy)
- no buffet, you can choose from a myriad of items to eat (which is more than enough), and they will prepare your breakfast at the time that you choose. But if you want an expresso you have to pay, and it does not taste like one (I am very picky I guess, but then again I had different expectations based on the amount we paid for the stay)
- lots of mosquitos in the room, they had no incense, but will spray the room for you
- very small swimming pool, there was a family staying in 2 rooms right in front of the pool, and they basically stood the whole day (as they had 2 kids who loved the pool), not leaving space for anyone else to enjoy the pool
- the entrance to the hotel (from the main street side) is in a alleyway, definitely not adequate for a hotel
- no luggage room, they left our small bags in a tiny room next to the reception which they probably use as reception support, and the big bags stayed outside, next to the reception table.
Apart from that, the staff is very nice and polite and we had a pleasant stay.
Room was beautiful and clean, nice big bed and wonderful views. Lovely staff - the only issue I had was that after the second day, one of the bathrobes disappeared from my room after housekeeping had come to clean. At checkout, I was accused of taking this robe. The staff suggested that maybe I had "taken it to the beach" and forgot it there. Why would I wear a bathrobe to the beach?
We were then made to pay for half the price of the robe (£20). Not a great way to treat your guests, and it's a shame, because after a lovely stay this left a bad taste in my mouth.