Los Jandalos Jerez & Spa
What We Love
- Explore southern Spain with a quiet Jerez stay, including breakfast and a thermal circuitBuffing yourself into shape with access to the spa's thermal circuit
- Wandering the splendid streets of Jerez, with its magnificent architectural displays
- Sipping coffee at the deli café and cocktails at the lounge bar
What To Know
- Head to the spa to enjoy the sauna, jacuzzis, cold plunge pool, Scottish shower, and turkish bath
- Free WiFi works well
- Private onsite parking is available
Los Jandalos Jerez Hotel & Spa has been thoughtfully created within the restored wine cellars of the Williams & Humbert bodega, whose winery was founded in the municipality in 1877. The historic space has been brought up to date with modern amenities, yet retains an authentic Spanish charm. Fittingly, you’ll find many of the locale’s wineries within easy reach, thanks to the building’s location in Jerez de la Frontera’s business district.
Jerez itself was once the wine capital of the world, with the enterprising Manuel Gonzalez Angel risking his life savings on founding the town’s first winery in 1835. Since then, a plethora of storage houses have appeared to safeguard the region’s sherry as it matured – and it’s the architecture of these buildings that gives Jerez its unique architectural appeal.
On arriving at Los Jandalos Jerez Hotel & Spa, detangle after your flight with some time in the spa and wellness centre, where you’ll find experience showers, a Jacuzzi and natural therapies. There’s a deli cafe to hand for a mid-morning coffee and a lounge bar provides the perfect meeting spot for a pre-dinner drink. You’ve ample opportunities to explore the area at your own pace; head south for a day on the coast or stay inland to discover the area’s national parks.