Central Park Hotel Terme
What We Love
- A dreamy stay in picturesque Ischia, with breakfast, a room upgrade and moreUnwinding with a treatment or two at the spa – and enjoying a discount
- Savoring local fare at the hotel's restaurant or exploring the charming eateries nearby
- Visiting the stunning Aragonese Castle – one of the island's must-see highlights
What To Know
- Well-located between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte, right on the beach
- The spa offers complimentary access to indoor thermal baths and Turkish baths
- Free WiFi is available in public areas
How to Get There
This hotel is a hidden oasis right in the heart of Ischia Porto. We had an issue with our room when we checked in but once it was pointed out to the reception staff we were upgraded to a fabulous room. Everything from the position of the hotel , the staff, the amenities and food was excellent. Will definitely be returning next year.
The hotel is just a 10-15 minute stroll to the Port. The pool is fabulous with plenty of sunbeds (some with umbrellas) and towels can be hired for €2 per day. There's an indoor spa for residents also, great if the weather lets you down. The food at the pool bar was first class. Try the Zingara sandwich, an Ischian speciality and delicious. Have it with a glass of Ischian white wine. The pasta was the best I ate in Italy, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Staff were fabulous, Maurizio who managed the bar was full of chat, so friendly and had some wonderful recommendations for things to do on the Island. The staff at reception were very helpful. Room was ample (we booked economy so no balcony), if you can afford to upgrade, a standard will give you a balcony. Could not fault anything about this hotel, wonderful location, facilities and staff. Will definitely return.
We stay on Ischia at the Central Park Hotel Terme for 3 days and had a great time, the spa and rooms were lovely. The Spa itself could do with a little T.LC as you can see in places it has been heavily used and is a little run down but still provides some great facilities. The gym however is in bad new of some working machines. The hotel itself provided a great breakfast and is well placed, it is approx. 10min walk from the main strip and you can walk to almost everywhere within 15min. The staff were lovely and we would definitely go back to this hotel