What We Love
- Breakfast is included in the rate
- A spectacular coral reef brimming with parrotfish, turtles and blacktip sharks just yards offshore
- Chance to use facilities at sister property Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, a 5-minute boat shuttle ride away
- Laid-back atmosphere – no need to pack a cocktail dress and heels
- Clean, chic design of bungalow interiors
- Unmatched eco credentials – the resort allows guests to help clean and restore the house reef
- WiFi is included in the rate
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- One restaurant and one bar means dining options are limited unless you go off-island
- Very small island might give some guests cabin fever
- Families may desire a busier island with more kid-focused activities
- Speedboat transfers to/from MLE (11 miles away) are approximately $113.50 per person, each way
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
With a stay at Angsana Ihuru in Ihuru (North Male Atoll), you’ll be minutes from Angsana Beach and close to Vabbininfaru Beach. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Thulhagiri Beach and Bandos Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
This island has good house reef for snorkeling.
I could watched a lot of fish & beautiful coral.
Hotel staffs are very friendly,so I spent a good time.
I applied for some excursions, but it was canceled because it did not reach the minimum required personnel.
Only that was disappointing.
I’d like to visit again.
Very friendly and caring staff. A superb place for snorkelling. A lot of fish and colourful corals. Food is really good. Rooms are very clean and neat. Has a really good Spa. Very close to the airport (Just 20mints away). We really enjoyed the stay.
It was an excellent experience at Angsana.. location is very good, very near to male city.. staff was very friendly.. felt welcomed.. its a excellent place for scuba diving the coral reefs were just wow.. didn’t enjoy the breakfast and dinner but other than that it was a amazing experience..