What We Love
- Breakfast is included in the rate
- A spectacular coral reef brimming with parrotfish, turtles and blacktip sharks just yards offshore
- Chance to use facilities at sister property Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, a 5-minute boat shuttle ride away
- Laid-back atmosphere – no need to pack a cocktail dress and heels
- Clean, chic design of bungalow interiors
- Unmatched eco credentials – the resort allows guests to help clean and restore the house reef
- WiFi is included in the rate
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- One restaurant and one bar means dining options are limited unless you go off-island
- Very small island might give some guests cabin fever
- Families may desire a busier island with more kid-focused activities
- Speedboat transfers to/from MLE (11 miles away) are approximately $113.50 per person, each way
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
With a stay at Angsana Ihuru in Ihuru (North Male Atoll), you’ll be minutes from Angsana Beach and close to Vabbininfaru Beach. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Thulhagiri Beach and Bandos Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
hotel and all facilities were amazing, service was extraordinary the location and the nature are out of this world.
it was an excellent vacation. the activities provided are very entertaining, the massages are something else...
This is the 2nd time I come back to Angsana Ihuru after about 9-10 years. The resort is still very impressive with renovated and improved villa. Beaches is still very beautiful. Water is still clear as usual. Food is more impressive compare to 9-10 years back. The staffs make us feel home. We are impressed with what Angsana Ihuru offers and wish to be back here again for holidays.
The best place quite beautiful and a excellent service with a very nice staff facing you with a very nice smile and helpful in the end of the day they know what they do, i had my anniversary and i was lucky to choose that place , wonderful unique villa with a very nice view in a small island they celebrate my anniversary with me with a nice complimentary cake and nice decoration in my bed , the food was really good, i loved this place and I wish to back again soon