What We Love
- Breakfast is included in the rate
- A spectacular coral reef brimming with parrotfish, turtles and blacktip sharks just yards offshore
- Chance to use facilities at sister property Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, a 5-minute boat shuttle ride away
- Laid-back atmosphere – no need to pack a cocktail dress and heels
- Clean, chic design of bungalow interiors
- Unmatched eco credentials – the resort allows guests to help clean and restore the house reef
- WiFi is included in the rate
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- One restaurant and one bar means dining options are limited unless you go off-island
- Very small island might give some guests cabin fever
- Families may desire a busier island with more kid-focused activities
- Speedboat transfers to/from MLE (11 miles away) are approximately $113.50 per person, each way
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Angsana Ihuru in Ihuru (North Male Atoll), you’ll be minutes from Angsana Beach and close to Vabbininfaru Beach. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Thulhagiri Beach and Bandos Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
For me the best hotel near to the airport with good diving facilities, nice people and a very good food and beverage facilities. This is not the first time i visited Angsana and all these years they keep the same level of services.
Small, perfectly round island, near riff to snorkle, excellent kitchen, good service and don‘t forget the wonderful Spa! You have the choice of numerous treatments. Much times a day you are able to visit the sister island Vabbinfaru, 900m away.
We spent 7 wonderful days at the resort. Everything was perfect. The villa was pretty, clean and very well equipped. The restaurant offered a large choice of foods, always fresh and well cooked. We had 1/2 board, so we enjoyed every evening the menu & buffet. The breakfast buffet was amazing and the fresh exotic fruits were simply delicious. The menu card for snacks at the room service is diversified and the report quality/price is correct. We booked 2 massages at the spa. We enjoyed them very much. Nenni is very a good professional and did the massage very well.
We also booked dives by the 5*dive center. The boat was fantastic, modern and spacious. The personal on board was competent and helpful. We saw beautiful fishes, corals and Manta rays, sarks usw. The price for 2 dives was quite expensive because they calculated the costs of the boat trip separately.
We also enjoyed the Bar at the sea. We recommend the Ihuru Mojito ;-) top!
All the employees on the island were very kind and nice and made our holidays unforgettable.
We warmly recommend this quiet resort.
They was on time to pickup us from the airport, have cool drink in the speedbaot. In the island they welcomed us with smile & served us with home made coconut ice cream umum. And the checked in to the room was superfast. Over all the place was amazing & the stuff was very helpful and friendly. But the activists prices was a littlepet over priced
5 things which will make you visit this resort again and again
1. Location - 25 mins from airport by speed boat. Next to Banyan tree where u can shuttle free of cost
2. Beautiful beach , coral reef just few meters away with most amazing marine life. Even non swimmers can enjoy marine life.
3 excellent staff and great food by Chef Ibrahim. They take care of your need. If any special occasion they make it even more special
4 most amazing villas next to beach with a swing and private sitting area. Each villa has access to beach
5 care for nature. Sustainability drive of Banyan tree is remarkable.