The Ritz Carlton Abama
What We Love
- A luxury beach and golf resort with two Michelin-starred restaurants, including daily breakfastDining at the Michelin-starred restaurants – there are two
- Lazing in your resort-view villa, after a game of golf at the resort's course
- Kicking off each day with a delicious complimentary breakfast
What To Know
- Seven outdoor pools, and a spa, golf course, and tennis courts will keep you busy
- The 10 restaurants are out of this world, with the Michelin-starred M.B for Basque dishes and the Japanese fusion eatery, Kabuki
- The sprawling resort is set on a clifftop and surrounded by tropical gardens; there are golf buggies to shuttle you around and a funicular down to the private beach
How to Get There
The best meal we have ever and we have eaten in lots of amazing restaurants. The food was so creative, each course of the tasting menu like a piece of art both to look at and to taste. Couldn’t recommend more highly. The chef is a genius.
Great location and facilities, restaurants were excellent and a marvelous selection.
The villa was a long dark walk though the garden to the main building, not fun when it's raining.
Room was well decorated. Didn't like the smokey scooters that take you from one part of the hotel to another.
If you don't like large hotels think again but on the whole first class.
Great resort. Visited May 2018 with a 2yo. Loved the pool (heated kids pool), the beach, the great food and exceptional service. Special mention to Maria the Train Driver (train to the beach was a particular favourite of the little one). Also Francesco in the sports bar (sorry if I got your name wrong mate!). Service was excellent without exception but these 2 made my little ones holiday a bit more special. Will be back!
Gorgeous resort in Tenerife. Wonderful restaurants. Challenging golf. Fantastic spa. I got two 90 minute deep tissue massages which were amazing. Enjoyed shopping at Marccain. Great clothes for men and women. Hotel gift shop is lacking. Great service. Flowers everywhere.
We have just returned from the Abama in Tenerife for the second time, staying on the Club level, our special thanks to Shuzzane and the team in the club lounge for making this another special holiday, they go the extra mile to help and make the stay perfect, special thanks to Julio and a sad farewell to Roisin and Shane who have finished their year and are going back to Ireland, it was our pleasure to have met you both, hopefully we will meet again. Another thank you to Andrea at the Persian Garden and pool, what a star, couldn't do enough for us, and also to Jonny at the beach, so helpful. This team are a credit to the hotel and make people want to come back.