The Kings Head Hotel
What We Love
- An Edwardian country house in beautiful Norfolk, with an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant Dining on traditional British cuisine at the award-winning restaurant
- The individually-designed rooms, providing a lovely, boutique feel
- Making the most of the famous Gin Wall, with 60 varieties to keep you entertained
What To Know
- Steps from the local shops, pubs and cafes
- This small hotel is cozy but cute
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Kings Head Hotel in Bircham, you’ll be close to Bircham Windmill and Houghton Hall. This hotel is within the vicinity of Snettisham Park and Sandringham House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Kings Head Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.