What We Love
- A peaceful stay on Mykonos, with breakfast, a dinner, a bottle of wine and transfersBeing a short stroll from peaceful Ftelia beach
- Dining on masterfully crafted Mediterranean cuisine at Ulmus
- Drinking in vast mountain views from your sanctuary-like studio
What To Know
- The hotel sits two and a half miles from Mykonos Town and a short stroll from Ftelia beach
- It's worth hiring a car or renting a scooter to get in and out of town and explore nearby restaurants, shops and beaches
- Free WiFi is provided
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Ftelia Bay in Mykonos (Ftelia), you’ll be close to Ftelia Archeological Site and Archaeological Museum of Mykonos. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ftelia Beach and Monastery of Paleokastro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I thought a lot before making this review but I wished I could have read a comment like this before booking.
In fact, the only reason why we booked this hotel are the good reviews and excellent score on TripAdvisor.
Except the reception staff which is friendly and willing to help you, everything is a disaster.
1. Our room wasn’t clean when we arrived. Lots of dark hair on the floor, in the bed, in the shower and on the table. It looked like the floor wasn’t clean in a longtime.
2. The odor from the bathroom was horrible and we struggled with it while showering, considering the window is so small that it can’t ensure propre ventilation.
3. The restaurant is ok but overpriced. One orange juice 8 euros. We told the staff I’m allergic to cheese 2 times and I received a steak with Parmesan inside and Greek cheese on the outside.
4. The breakfast starts at 8 so we asked for an early breakfast at 7:30 and we received 2 depressing sandwiches with a slice of cheese ( again ! ) and a slice of ham plus 2 apples and a banana. That was our 4 star early breakfast. No coffee, no water, not even the consideration of asking if we are vegetarians or intolerant to something...
We will definitely not recommending the hotel nor coming back !
I loved everything about this hotel! The staff is very friendly and help you with anything! breakfast is very good and versatile. Our room was amazing! very big and the terrace as well. The bed is really comfortable and the room is really clean. I tried out the spa for waxing and also this lady was very kind! This hotel is not expensive and is definitely worth their price. I can’t wait to come back here!
Nice hotel but in a wrong location. I can say that this is more 3star hotel. If you’re looking for restaurants and something to do in Mykonos then it’s better to stay central town as everything here will cost you money. I mean they don’t have free shuttle like other hotels have. And they have service transportation but the driver is not always available and it will cost you a lot. If you’re looking for restaurants then you have to order a taxi to send you down town.
Breakfast is fine.
Room is clean and nice.
Staff is fine.