What We Love
- A five-star beach retreat on the Halkidiki peninsula, with breakfast, dinner, spa perks and moreEnjoying delicious breakfasts and exquisite dinners at the hotel's restaurant
- Soothing sightseeing-weary muscles with a complimentary spa treatment and a discount on other therapies
- Soaking up the Greek sunshine in the hotel’s rooftop garden
What To Know
- Enjoy shiatsu massage and sauna and steam bath access at the hotel's spa
- Transportation to/from the airport can be arranged for a fee
- Free WiFi is available throughout
For a break from Greece’s popular islands, you’ll find the same turquoise waters of the Aegean and sandy beaches in the jutting peninsula where Halkidiki makes its home. While this is northern Greece’s most popular resort, you won’t have to compete with quite as many tourists here to admire the impressive scenery. Head to the five-star Olympion Sunset hotel and you can even admire the views in private on your guestroom’s terrace.
It’s not just the guestrooms that make the most of the hotel’s Fourka beach location, a new roof garden as well as beachfront deck complement the Greek dishes and cocktails with pool, sea and sunset views. The gourmet international dishes at lunch and breakfast are well worth getting up for too. There’s also a wellness centre comprising a sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi to complete the relaxation here.
How to Get There
Wonderful place for family vacation. Nice beach. Clear water. Friendly and helpful stuf. Good food. Clear big rooms. The hotel is near to the vellage but enough quiеt. The hotel is a good startin gpoint to visit another good beaches like "Orange beach", "Paliouri Beach", etc.
If you like lying by the pool or on a beautiful beach then this is the place for you. Great hotel, beautiful surrounding. Friendly and welcoming staff! Petros on reception made us feel so welcome. Rooms were lovely. We went as a family of 3 with a 5 month old baby in October. Perfect for what we wanted. Easy, convienent and relaxing. I don't there is much to do in the town or surrounding area so if you did want to see things then you would have to hire a car and the buffet dinner did become a bit 'samey' and a bit 'stale' towards the end. I loved vine leaves before I went but then eating them for a week - I've gone off them!!
Grate service, excellent staff. I loved every minute of my stay. If you want a lazy holiday, this is a excellent place to book. If you are not that lazy they also offer a lot of activities, the cost line is beautiful, take a hike.
1. We have booked the room with 'seaside view', based on the pictures presented, with a nice sea on the window....to get a 'pool view' instead. We were told at the reception that the 'seaside view' means that you see the sea on the side...if you look from the terrace!
When asked to change the room, maybe with a closer seaside view, the receptionist was quite stiff and acted like we've came on 'his domain'...a landlord ? :0). He said he will change the room - with a smaller, and older furniture one!, and give this nice good room to another client! That was a nice choice to be offered! Nice treat!
2. The room was quite big but wouldnt say so great decorated...with dark colours: black/red, but this may be a subjective opinion.
3. The walls arent well insulated, so we could hear what was going on in the room next to us.
4. The hotel beach was FULL of vesps, more than in any place we have been in Halkidiki, maybe there is something to do about this too.
1. The cleaning service was good.
2. The restaurant stuff was very professional and friendly.
3. The food was ok. More fish varieties would be better.
nice small hotel, nice stuff, good breakfast, good meal, the beach is wonderfull, enough chairs in the beach and in the pool.
kleines schönes hotel, sehr nette Belegschaft, gutes frühstück, gutes Abendessen, pool genügen liegen, am starnd auch genügen liegen