What We Love
- A five-star beach retreat on the Halkidiki peninsula, with breakfast, dinner, spa perks and moreEnjoying delicious breakfasts and exquisite dinners at the hotel's restaurant
- Soothing sightseeing-weary muscles with a complimentary spa treatment and a discount on other therapies
- Soaking up the Greek sunshine in the hotel’s rooftop garden
What To Know
- Enjoy shiatsu massage and sauna and steam bath access at the hotel's spa
- Transportation to/from the airport can be arranged for a fee
- Free WiFi is available throughout
For a break from Greece’s popular islands, you’ll find the same turquoise waters of the Aegean and sandy beaches in the jutting peninsula where Halkidiki makes its home. While this is northern Greece’s most popular resort, you won’t have to compete with quite as many tourists here to admire the impressive scenery. Head to the five-star Olympion Sunset hotel and you can even admire the views in private on your guestroom’s terrace.
It’s not just the guestrooms that make the most of the hotel’s Fourka beach location, a new roof garden as well as beachfront deck complement the Greek dishes and cocktails with pool, sea and sunset views. The gourmet international dishes at lunch and breakfast are well worth getting up for too. There’s also a wellness centre comprising a sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi to complete the relaxation here.
How to Get There
Everything was great - the room, the food, facilities...perhaps the gym was a disappointment...but still - there is a gym.
This is one of those places where you are getting served everything you need - just ask someone from the staff.
Would recommend it to everyone.
The sandy beach is 1 minute away from every room and there is plenty of room.
One if the best places I've visited. Everything was perfect - the room was very nice in front if the beach, with wonderful view every morning and every sunset, all staff were so nice and helpful, food was always variable and tasty, private beach is very calm. There was a bottle of nice wine in the room when we arrived, and when we left we had little olive tree as a present for us. There is nothing I can complain about and definitely recommend!
We enjoyed our stay at the Olympion last week in September.
Good food, great staff very helpful, everything well kept and clean. Nice size of hotel so has that more personal touch.
Would defineatley go back.