JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in Jebel Ali (Dubai Coast), you’ll be within the vicinity of Bollywood Parks™ Dubai and MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Dubai Parks and Resorts and Legoland® Dubai.
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Food & Drink
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a swim-up bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Jebel Ali? This hotel has 7933 square feet (737 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The hotel is conveniently situated for a weekend get away with great outdoor facilities if you like the sun and water...also has some great little restaurants and convenient if you like to throw in a game of golf at the same time.
This is a wonderful and relaxing resort with all of the amenities - several swimming pools, great beach, spa, restaurants, etc. Frequent shuttle provided by the resort will take you to the attractions, but the best time of your holiday will definitely be spent enjoying this resort. We can't wait to visit again.
The hotel gives good value for its price. we stayed in April 2019 and were lucky that the temperature was not above 32'
1) Location. the hotel is situated far from the metro, but there is a free shuttle bus from the hotel (many times a day, you can get the schedule on the reception) to main malls (next to one of them there is a metro station) and Atlantis hotel with its waterpark. Dubai Mall (with all stops) is about an hour away. Dubai Park (with LegoLand etc.) is about 30 min away by Uber.
2) Territory. not much to see, but its huge and there are lots of peacocks. we even saw a little fox in the evening.
3) Food. great quality and variety. every evening there was something different. there was always a choice for us and our 4years old. we liked the La Fontana restaurant more.
4) Entertainment. I would say none. There was no animation during the day, as to evenings I remember 1 cartoon night at the beach and one minidisco. we stayed for 9 days.
5) Kids. we got an additional bed for our son. There are kids rooms (up to 3 years and 4 and above years). did not have a chance to use them, but one of them is for extra charge. There is a big playground outside the main building under a tent - very nice. there is always kids corner in every restaurant.
6) Beach and pools. The beach is vast and there are always vacant sunbeds. the sea itself is ok, but there was lots of seaweed at the bottom here and there and you have to walk far until the water is deep. not our favorite type. there are 3 general pools (2 of them with kids pools) and one VIP pool. almost never overcrowded, but you need to come early to choose a good spot.
7) Service. Lots of thanks to the reception workers, they are doing a great job. Always very helpful. We forgot our iPad in the shuttle bus. Remembered about it in 3-4 hours. We called the reception and in 30 min the iPad was in our room in a sealed package.
Quit satisfied with our stay.
Totally enjoyed staying here with my wife ,very relaxing staff very obliging,and friendly, rooms very clean
Would recommend this hotel, it was a little dated but has been refurbished,we went on the boat plane for a trip round dubai and the views are amazing
Hi guys, update on the future of this complex
As you might know the old hotel is been done up inside so we were upgraded to the palm tree. so we had a good time as usual. As you know i play golf so I had to try ja s own since they redesigned the First three holes because of the new hotel. which will be called ja lake side hotel by the way, and they have done a go job. when you get on the third green you should have a good audience from the lake side when it opens.
The hotel looks pretty cool but i can't understand why these designers can't blend in the old with the new. This is typical with big cities now. I'm still think this will kill the resort though. Thats my educated guess.
Anyway thats it for now. I've got to recommend people as usual but that will be on ja s own sight. take care