Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
What We Love
- Stellar golf: 36 holes of Greg Norman–designed championship course, year-round clinics at the David Ledbetter Golf Academy and nine holes of lighted golf for night play
- Just a few exits from Walt Disney World, with free shuttles
- Kid-friendly playground, pool slide and lazy river
- 24-hour room service
- Close to an off-site grocery store and several small restaurants
What To Know
- An $18 per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- Located on the Interstate 4 corridor, accessible to Orlando and Tampa
- Golf and instruction are priced à la carte and not included in the rate
- Most of the resort’s restaurants close between 9 and 10 p.m., so you’ll need to rely on room service or off-site venues for late night dining
- It costs $14 a night to self-park and $20 for valet
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Champions Gate (Disney’s Maingate West), you’ll be minutes from ChampionsGate Golf Club. This 4.5-star resort is within the vicinity of Wallaby Ranch Flight Park and Highland Reserve Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 769 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Practice your swing on the golf course or dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Champions Gate? This resort has 128,000 square feet (12 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Here for a conference for two days.
Outdated room was very damp and musty smelling.
Closet handle not attached and kept falling off.
Food at Asian restaurant was poor. Of course too expensive.
Long waits to check in and out.
Very confusing roads and no good signage. Crowded area.
I 4 is always a nightmare.
This hotel needs to be updated in terms of the interior (rooms) and the fitness center and that’s okay. What isn’t ok is the lack of cleanliness in the rooms. For the price y pay and the reputation that Omni has, it’s unacceptable. The fitness center is also extremely unkempt and the machinery is dangerous. There were several dents in the track of the treadmills and many were not operating.
David's Bar was the highlight. Food and service was great. Otherwise, this was a very disappointing experience. I travel a lot for business and this was one of the poorer experiences in 20 years. It was the lack of response from the hotel staff to make sure my experience was better.