Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
What We Love
- Stellar golf: 36 holes of Greg Norman–designed championship course, year-round clinics at the David Ledbetter Golf Academy and nine holes of lighted golf for night play
- Just a few exits from Walt Disney World, with free shuttles
- Kid-friendly playground, pool slide and lazy river
- 24-hour room service
- Close to an off-site grocery store and several small restaurants
What To Know
- An $18 per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- Located on the Interstate 4 corridor, accessible to Orlando and Tampa
- Golf and instruction are priced à la carte and not included in the rate
- Most of the resort’s restaurants close between 9 and 10 p.m., so you’ll need to rely on room service or off-site venues for late night dining
- It costs $14 a night to self-park and $20 for valet
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Champions Gate (Disney’s Maingate West), you’ll be minutes from ChampionsGate Golf Club. This 4.5-star resort is within the vicinity of Wallaby Ranch Flight Park and Highland Reserve Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 769 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Practice your swing on the golf course or dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Champions Gate? This resort has 128,000 square feet (12 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
My wife and 4 other couples make this our weekend get away location. Love the pools, restaurants are good and service is always top notch. Apparently others have discovered our hideaway because it is more crowded than it used to be. Still a great place to relax
I stay here for conferences and the onsite amenities are outstanding. Staff is always very helpful and welcoming. On-site food is a good value and meets expectations for a resort of this level. The National course was beautiful and challenging without too many players.
It is reallhy set up for conferences. Seemed more like a meeting place than a luxury hotel, Golf course was in good shape, international is closed for new greens, and there was no water on the course! 96 degree day
This Hotel has something for everyone. I highly recommend this hotel it was one of my favorite hotels I have ever stayed at. Great pools not over crowded.This hotel offers peace and relaxation I look for but rarely find. It is worth every penny and more.
Awesome Stay, no complaints! Guest Service was awesome. Staff members very helpful and truly catered to our needs. No need to plan excursions outside of resort, so much to do here. You truly feel like you’re vacationing, it’s worth every cent!!