Royal Garden Villas & Spa
What We Love
- Villas are ideal for small groups and families, ranging from one to three bedrooms
- The spa includes indulgences like a floral bath for two and uses such ingredients as caviar, chocolate and green tea
- Swoon-worthy ocean and golf course views
What To Know
- Some one-bedroom villas overlook an access road and the golf course; ask ahead of time if you prefer another view
- A private butler can be hired for an additional fee
- Greens fees for the resort’s golf course are not included
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
On the west coast of Tenerife, the Royal Garden Villas and Spa has 28 one- to three-bedroom residences decked out with solar-heated private pools, washing machines and covered terraces with swoon-worthy golf course and ocean views. Each villa has a fully equipped kitchen, spa-like bathroom, well-designed outdoor space and thoughtful, exotic décor, as well as rich textures and dark yet calming color palettes. The hotel’s spa is equally relaxing, with wood and stone accents, a waterfall, an indoor thermal circuit, Turkish bath and ice fountain. Don’t feel like cooking after a day at the spa? Jardin restaurant is a romantic spot serving zesty dishes like duck confit on a bed of sweet potato pureè with sautéed citrus fruits.
In the Area
Set in Costa Adeje, Tenerife’s newest resort area, the Royal Garden Villas and Spa is a self-contained vacation wonderland. For those who feel more adventurous, there’s hiking in the dramatic Masca Valley or up El Teide volcano, as well as boat trips past the Cliffs of the Giants. There are also a spate of family-friendly attractions on the island such as waterparks, horseback riding centers and flamenco shows.
How to Get There
I recently returned from a weeks stay at the beautiful Royal Garden Villas. The hotel is immaculate and well maintained. The staff are very courteous, polite and friendly, nothing is too much trouble and the service is impeccable.
The villas are luxurious and offer complete privacy, the hotel is ideal if you are looking for a relaxing, private holiday.
The buffet breakfast is extensive, varied each day and of a high standard.
I can not recommend this hotel enough, it was better than our expectation.
Week stay for a 70th.Walking through wooden entrance doors becomes apparent Royal Garden Villa's was a great choice. Beautiful botanical gardens and flowers enrobe you.
Villa Coral enjoys views across Costa Adeje, golf course and sea. Every guest amenity provided. Lovely outside space.
Stayed half board enjoying several meals in restaurant Jardin. Half board means you can dine in Las Americas at sister venues if you wish. These include an Italian restaurant, Oriental Fusion restaurant and Bar & Grill. We had a lovely meal in the Bar & Grill. Didn't make the Italian but looked great with pianist playing & singing.
Breakfast is a buffet selection - excellent unlike other hotel buffet's, it far exceeds expectations both in quality and choice.
Staff are really lovely, attentive but not intrusive.From housekeeping to management there's a perfect balance of service & discretion which is a real asset and sets the Royal Garden Villas apart.
We were greeted by Helio when first arrived & wanted to peep in the Jardin restaurant. Despite being busy setting for dinner he couldn't have been more accommodating making us feel so welcome. What a great guy.
Spa is fantastic to renew & relax, there is a gym if you manage to maintain your motivation..!
Both of us would like to extend our sincere gratitude for the extremely kind gesture bestowed upon us when we checked out.
The Royal Garden Villas is a very special place which we highly recommend. Here's hoping to see you all again in 2020.
Yet another great holiday at this lovely hotel. We stayed in Villa Rubi and the larger terrace area and pool, makes for a very pleasant vacation. The villa is well equipped with a well maintained kitchen area, including an oven, fridge and washing machine. The staff are wonderful here, nothing is too much trouble and they are always friendly and polite. We booked bed and breakfast and the selection and variety of dishes served at breakfast is very good.
A couple of suggestions, which could make the stay even more enjoyable:
• Either change the washing machine for a combined washer/tumble drier or supply an airer for the terrace area. It’s great being able to do laundry while you are away but getting it dry, can be an issue.
• Provide a more powerful hair drier, the one attached to the wall in the bathroom takes forever to dry thick/long hair.
• Consider varying the evening menu in the restaurant, this was our third visit and the menu has remained the same each time.
• We prefer not to hire a car when we visit Tenerife but the hotel is a good 20 minute walk from the nearest town, La Caleta and the shops and restaurants there. Providing a shuttle service to La Caleta a couple of times a day, would be a nice touch.
Other than that, it remains a favourite place for us to visit!