Angsana Laguna Phuket
What We Love
- The service: Friendly without being overly familiar, and genuinely patient; it’s the famous Thai hospitality on full display
- Great Thai and international offerings at casual Market Place restaurant
- The spa: An affordable and wide-ranging spa menu, with everything from scrubs and body wraps to massages and facials of all stripes
- At the resort’s heart is an enormous free-form pool
- Central location means you don’t have to worry about a stressful or lengthy drive to/from the airport or into Phuket town
What To Know
- This is primarily a family and honeymooners resort; those seeking solitude or silence will get annoyed
- The grounds are extensive, and the property is mostly open-air, so if you have problems walking or need wall-to-wall air conditioning, this isn’t the place for you
- Phuket isn’t Maui: There’s no luxury shopping here, and no glitz (which is central to its charm)
- Pack the bug spray. Phuket, like all tropical islands, can be buggy, and the resort does sit atop a lagoon
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Angsana Laguna Phuket in Choeng Thale (Laguna), you’ll be close to Laguna Phuket Golf Club and Surin Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Pansea Beach and Layan Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 402 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I stayed for 4 days and really had a memoriable trip.
Staffs all great with smile, friendly, polite and helpful.
The pool is so impressive, I think my little girl can play there all day :)
MUST do: enjoy the sunset with cocktails at XANA beach club, go to Banyan area by boat, and the Sunday Brunch which is very valuable.
The room is good but should be lighter at living area.
Don't forget to have 1 night for the night market to enjoy the local food and buy Phuket delights.
Again, I have to comment as Agoda stays away from this crap reservation. So sad , but...
The owner finally turned up this morning.
He was ‘amazed ‘ about the state of the apartment.
I have never seen this.
It is sad to see that Agoda and this guy are destroying our holiday in this way.
extremely professional and friendly staff, excellent location. Releasing Laguna, boat and bus service were great add ons.
Extremely calm, quite and relaxing. Would suggest to change ur breakfast spread a little daily as difficult to have the same stuff every day if u stay for a week