Borgo Storico Seghetti Panichi
What We Love
- Staying in the sumptuous home of a princess is a unique experience?
- The princess is a member of Le Marche Segrete, which allows you access to other historic residences
- Whether you believe in their bio-energetic qualities or not, the gardens are peaceful and fragrant
- Lots of on- and off-site activities, including horseback riding and art classes
- Much of the produce is grown on-site in the organic kitchen garden
- The hotel hosts a contemporary art exhibition in the grounds every fall
What To Know
- There can be some light traffic noise from Castel di Lama
- There is no formal dress code, but a smart casual style is welcome
- The natural air of romance makes this a popular destination with couples, but the hotel welcomes children and will organize babysitters on request
- There’s an industrial estate marring a part of the view to the mountains, but most of the time it’s shielded by some cleverly positioned greenery
- Parking On Site
Located in Castel di Lama, Borgo Storico Seghetti Panichi is in a rural location and within the vicinity of Monastery and Church of S. Marco and Church of Santa Maria della Rocca. This property is within the vicinity of Church of Collegiata and Palazzo Comunale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities include concierge services, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the property’s restaurant, where you can take in a garden view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This property has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Idyllic setting in the most glorious grounds . Attended a wedding here and it was like a fairy wedding tale .
The only criticism I have is that the service at the main meal was slow, now this may well be the Italian way so I may be speaking out of turn , however I am a vegetarian and you would have thought I was from outer space they didn’t seem to know what to feed me , so if you do book it as a venue make sure they know of any dietary requirements in advance and check they are prepared. But must end on a positive the buffet was incredible and the desserts to die for !
In love with this place, perfect spot for weddings, events, parties or even if you want to spend a relaxing weekend in a magic place. I would recommend it to couples but families as well. Great customer service, amazing location, fabulous garden... what else? 5 stars is not enough!
Stayed there for one night the people were so friendly and helpful, thank you Maria, Ben and Stefania. The location is stunning with a lot of history within the Villa grounds including a Church dating back to the 1600's. The room we stayed in was in the Annex Block and was finished to a high standards with a living room and small kitchen downstairs and a lovely bedroom and bathroom on the upper level, an extra bedroom was located off the living room. Travelled there for my wife's 50th Birthday which was made very memorable.
Selected the place for its architecture and ambiance, historical qualities; great friendly staff with personal services, rooms are large and comfortable, elegant and so clean; quiet place to relax and think; enjoy nature and history; great place to base to visit the area of Ascoli and Marche. Surrounded by luxury and efficiency.
A true find. Rooms in main house are delightful albeit a little tired. New suites excellent. Main house still home of owners who are friendly and helpful.
Well locate to explore the local area with hill top towns with most amazing histories and near to mountains and sea