Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- The hotel’s sleek, contemporary design, with a hot nightclub and happening poolside lounge
- Palatial villas, all with infinity pools
- Amazing Andaman Sea views
- The spa uses ingredients grown in the resort’s garden
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Families might feel out of place
- Facilities like the nightclub and restaurants are open to the public — and they can get quite crowded. Best to make dinner reservations
- Baba Nest restaurant is open seasonally
- The tennis courts will be undergoing a soft renovation from March - 10th through March 31st, 2013
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Wichit, Sri Panwa Phuket is on the boardwalk, minutes from Phuket Aquarium, and close to Khao Khad Views Tower. This 5-star villa is within the vicinity of Phuket Zoo and Chalong Pier.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 52 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private furnished patios. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators and espresso makers. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco villa include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 km.
Grab a bite at one of the villa’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This villa has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We relocate from Baba Beach Club as my friend would like to enjoy different environments.
Khun Q and Khun Art at Baba restaurant truly friendly and wonderful, Khun Q always observe and keep monitoring all customers and prompt to deliver his best Thai services.
Khun Kem at Baba Nest is super star, he fly around to take care all the customers and sincere for suggestions.
Will absolutely stay again.
My wife and I stayed in LV18 for 8 nights. LV18 is a very nice villa with a sunset view - they did charge us a bit more for the sunset view but we knew that when we made the reservation.
Overall, we had a great time. We enjoyed our villa and the privacy it provided. The property is very nice although extremely hilly however they will come pick you up and drive you to where you want to go on property (we always found them quick to pick us up). Our villa was clean. We noticed a few little maintenance things they will need to repair, but nothing which impacted our stay. Housekeeping staff and villa assistant were always helpful. To a person, they really work to take care of you. We booked roundtrip airport transfer through Sri Panwa. Upon arrival a Sri Panwa representative met us just outside, called the driver and we were off in a Sri Panwa van. A check out, they used a third part van to take us to the airport - seemed like a popular time so they likely didn't have enough resort vans. Because it was a third party transport a Sri Panwa staff member rode with us to make sure we were taken care of, very professional.
Few things I would recommend you consider for your stay:
1. It is a long way from Phuket so you pretty much stay on property. So just make sure that is the type of vacation you want. My wife and I would definitely go back but would not stay 8 nights.
2. They add a 10% service charge on everything. This may be common in Thailand or required, but I would rather have them raise the price for each thing a bit and not see the service charge on my bill - I realize it would be the same net.
3. When you are making outbound flight reservations, try to book so you are not checking out around the noon check-out time. It always sees like a good idea to get everything you can out of your stay, but a noon check-out was extremely busy and a bit slow. If I could i would book a noon fight and check-out at around 9:00 - my guess is it would be less hectic.
4. They have multiple restaurants on property which provides good food. I think the prices are a bit high however there are restaurants just outside the property which offer comparable food at a fraction of the price. They will drive you to the entry and you just walk a block or two. That said, we ate most of our meals on property.
5. Breakfast buffet is nice however it does get busy and the inside tables fill up. They have outside seating, but it was hot for us even in the morning. Not an issue, we just had to learn when the more popular times were and adjust our schedule.
6. They charge you a deposit when you check in, they don't just take your CC for charges. The amount might depend on how long you stay but for us they charged 40,000 Baht (little under $1,300 currently). We charged less than that and were told they would credit our card back in 10-14 days. Just a good thing to know as you consider.
The Baba Nest has great views and drinks but the food is nothing to write home about. They have a minimum spend every for resort guests so know that going in.
We enjoyed our stay and would go back in the future if we wanted another lazy, relaxing vacation.
We stayed at luxury pool Villa for 3 nights. The view was great, but the villa was very dirty and very pool maintenance. For $700+ USD per night, by far we were expecting more on the room quality. Nothing special for the materials, equipments and so on. Plus the villa was very dirty. There were rat feces in our closet and until 3 nights, none of cleaning maid was cleaning it. I would NOT recommend this hotel at all for this price. It can just be more normal rate around 3-400 USD. Services from staff were good. View was good, but I think you can get this kind of view and services anywhere in Thailand. I did not feel anything were luxury at all. Materials of interior are normal, cheap glade you can get at Homepro. They should not call it "Luxury". If you want to know how luxury I mean you can refer to 137 pillars hotel in Sukulwit 39. All materials there at 137 hotel are all high glade and high quality. Next, the curtains are horrible. They use normal cheap roller bind where you have to pull up and down yourself and worse there are 10 roller bind curtains in our bed room and when we close all of them, the room was not full dark. There is a small gap between each curtain. So, hotel normally provides 3 things, 1) room cleanliness, 2) the darkness and quiet of the room, 3) good services.
By far, Sri Panwa only can provide god services. The rest is by far very poor quality to me. I would NOT recommend this place for the price they charge. It is not worth your money. Trust me. I rarely write any comments. But for this hotel, I have to spend time write this so you guys would NOT be disappointed like me.
See all attached pictures of rat feces! How bad the cleanliness of the room, pool and so on.
Very dissatisfied and disappointed!!!