Grand Hotel Callao
What We Love
- An exclusive Canary Islands retreat boasting fab sports facilities, with an all-inclusive optionTaking in a beautiful sunset from the restaurant at dinnertime
- Opting for an all-inclusive offer to enjoy a completely fuss-free stay
- The impressive sports and wellness facilities, from 33 tennis courts to a Mayan-inspired spa
What To Know
- Many people come just for a day at the hotel's spa
- There's a "chill out zone" on a terrace, with swinging lounges and sweeping island views
- The property is on a hill, some the walk around the grounds and into town can be steep
- The hotel is remote, meaning the beach is a good distance away
Sun, sea, spa pampering and sports facilities go hand-in-hand at Grand Hotel Callao, a bold and bright base on the Costa Adeje – a must-visit coastal spot along southwestern Tenerife. Opt for a day of Jacuzzi sessions, cocooning body wraps and poolside bliss, or amp things up with a workout at the golf course, gym or one of 33 tennis courts. You’ll have a buffet restaurant and poolside bar, as well as airy rooms, to look forward to, each complete with lovely views.
You’ll have plenty sightseeing options here, too, starting with Teide National Par,k with Mount Teide at its heart, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife an hour’s ride away along the eastern coast. The latter is home to the vibrant Playa de Las Teresitas, the Auditorio de Tenerife, and the lush Parque García Sanabria, with its fountains and architectural splendour.