Falconara Charming House Resort & Spa
What We Love
- A tranquil hillside retreat in Sicily, with a private bay overlooking a medieval castle Waking up to stunning views over an ancient medieval castle
- Sunbathing on the hotel’s own private beach
- Blissing out in the spa’s Turkish baths
What To Know
- Looks out over the sea and a medieval castle
- Relax by the swimming pool or play a game of tennis
- This is a secluded getaway perfect for sun-seekers, not hard partiers
Situated on the southeast coast of beautiful Sicily, with its very own private bay that gazes out over a tumbledown medieval castle, Falconara Charming House Resort & Spa is well-placed for a truly tranquil getaway. Blending effortlessly with the picturesque landscape, the Falconara is where nature meets history; wake up to sea vistas, castle views and plenty of fresh air.
Days here should be spent doing a whole lot of blissful nothing. Enjoy a long leisurely breakfast at the restaurant before heading down to the bay for a morning of sun-worshipping or taking a dip in the pool before a wander around the magnificent temples of Agrigento nearby.
You’ll probably want to check out the castle too, before heading back to the hotel for a blissful hour or two in its serene spa area, where you can enjoy treatments like chromotherapy showers, Turkish baths and massage treatments.