Arbatax Park Resort
What We Love
- A half-board summer stay on the mellow Italian island of Sardinia
- Taking advantage of the resort’s facilities, including a spa, pitch and putt golf, and amphitheatre
- Being mere footsteps from the beach
- Sardinia's gloriously green scenery and elegant restaurants
What To Know
- Great for families with multiple pools and tons of activities
- Staff is extremely friendly and helpful
- Be sure to book a transfer or get detailed directions as the drive in can be tricky
Famed for its beautiful pale sands and dazzling turquoise water, the
Mediterranean island of Sardinia is a beach lover’s dream come true. At
Arbatax Park Resort (staying in Dune hotel), you’ll be mere footsteps away from that much-photographed
As part of the resort, there’s plenty to
do before you even consider exploring the rest of this culturally rich
island. With a wellness centre which includes Turkish baths
and waterfalls, as well as an amphitheatre, discothèque and plenty of
water and land sports to take part in, you can really tailor your holiday
to suit you.
Dune rooms have a unique hexagonal shape and come with scenic views over the
land. These rooms are within easy walking distance of the beach.
– Air conditioning
– En-suite bathroom with hairdryer
– Wi-Fi in public areas
There is a dedicated restaurant for Dune guests, plus five bars and seven other
restaurants within the resort (though please note these are not included in
half board). Try everything from traditional pizza to flame-grilled specials
for a real taste of Sardinian cuisine.
Set in the Ogliastra region and just moments away from the coast, you can
experience some of Sardinia’s infamous qualities the moment you step into the
resort. The juxtaposition of the rocky cliffs and crystal beaches featuring
beautiful coves makes this distinctive area a true delight to visit.