Only YOU Boutique Hotel
What To Know
- The hotel is just across from the Puerta de Atocha train station and not far from Retiro park
- There are plenty of shops, restaurants and museums within walking distance, including the Thyssen Museum, Prado Museum, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Caixa Forum, and Puerta de Alcalá
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Only YOU Boutique Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Madrid, steps from San Anton Market and minutes from Plaza de Cibeles. This 4-star hotel is close to Prado Museum and Plaza Mayor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
How to Get There
A great stay as always...
It's great to see a smiling and helpful staff , what makes you happy after a long travel and makes your stay pleasant. And the little cafe facing the street, what a great place to start your day!
Keep up the good work and the great spirit!
Great location near the chueka.
Very friendly stuff
Very good breakfast and bar.
Very good value for money
We spent there five nights and enjoyed it very much. Will come back for sure.
We read about the Only You Boutique over a year ago and decided to stay there recently for a short city break. Madrid is a great city and we had a great time but the thing that really made it outstanding was this hotel. From the moment you arrive the staff make you feel exceptionally welcome and nothing seemed too much trouble, we got a really warm and friendly feeling straight away.
The hotel itself couldn't be better situated ,up a quiet side street a short walk from the centre. The interior is a bit of a maze which adds to its charm and some of the decoration is really quirky ( check out the lift area).We chose the 'blue room' which was much larger than your normal city hotel rooms. It had a lovely balcony where we could just sit and relax.There were two bars which was full of locals, which is always a good sign. Food wise, they don't do anything other than an all day breakfast/brunch which was fine because Madrid is all about eating out. We can't rate this hotel enough.Our room wasn't cheap but for somewhere thats different with a great vibe, £ for £ its up there with the best.
- Stephanie (Estefanie spelling?) helped us check in and was great. Efficient and helped orient us. Loved the welcome cava after a long flight.
- The decor of the hotel lobby and rooms felt good. Great ambiance and we felt good being at the hotel
- The hotel is located in a great, central location. Walking distance to restaurants, taverns, parks.
- Comfortable bed and sheets.
- I would recommend this hotel to a friend
Room for improvement:
- The showers are slow to drain. This compounded by a really shallow shower pan made the showering experience sub-optimal. We actually switched from a 1st floor room to a higher floor after the first night. With the first shower, someone came to look at it but determined that there was nothing wrong. The 2nd room's shower also was slow to drain. We realized that if you run water through it and then wait for a few minutes then the subsequent shower would drain properly. Weird but we managed.
- There was 1 night when we came back to the hotel and the lobby attendant / door man said "Que Tal?" and tried to get in our way of getting to the hotel. I'm assuming he didn't think we were guest but that was an odd interaction.
I had the pleasure of staying at Only YOU Boutique Hotel in Madrid last weekend. I haven't had such a good hotel experience in a long time, and I travel for business at least 5 days a month. The rooms were super comfy, bathroom and showers were wonderful, the location is in the center of Madrid and easy to all of the various neighborhoods and hot spots. And as a vegan I was super happy with breakfast, where I enjoyed one of the best I've ever had in a hotel. I actually can't wait to come back!