What We Love
- A central Madrid stay in the historic La Latina quarter, with breakfast and late check-outStaying at a laid-back and friendly gem in the heart of Madrid
- The quiet address in the historic La Latina quarter
- Kick-starting the day with a hearty breakfast
What To Know
- If you're interested in local nightlife, there are plenty of tapas bars and restaurants nearby
- The nearest metro station is about a 10-minute walk away
- Free WiFi works well
A melting pot of grandiose cathedrals, vibrant nightlife, flamenco beats and a youthful energy, Madrid is one of Europe’s most exciting cities. Yet amid the bustle of art galleries, intimate tapas haunts, spectacular monuments and passionate locals, there are pockets of tranquility. Case in point: HRC Hotel.
This laid-back city base is tucked away in Madrid’s historic La Latina quarter. It’s hard to find fault with this convenient and fuss-free property, from its helpful concierge team and hearty breakfasts to its spacious rooms adorned with local artwork and plants. Outside this spot-on address, the city of Madrid awaits. Trail through the clothes, food and jewelry stalls of El Rastro Market and visit the San Francisco El Grande Basilica.