What We Love
- A modern urban oasis tucked away from the buzzing city center, with breakfast and more
- The hotel's unique emphasis on boosting endorphins and making guests happy
- Having a choice of chilling out in a quiet residential area, or hopping on public transportation to easily access the city center
- Exploring the incredible architecture, food and museums of magical Madrid
- Enjoying 24-hour access to drinks and snacks in the hotel's spacious lounge
What To Know
- This brand new hotel opened its doors in November 2015
- Hip digs just 15 minutes from the Alcalá and Arturo Soria
- Guestrooms start at 300 square feet
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Artiem Madrid in Madrid (Arturo Soria), you’ll be close to Las Ventas and Madrid Congress Centre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bullfighting Museum and Parque de Berlin.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Not in the center, but not far away and has everything you need very close! Bus station in front and metro station just a couples of meters away. And it is a short taxi drive from the Airport. The whole staff is very kind and motivated.
Clean, comfortable and big room. Kind and smiling staff. 24 hour all you can eat salad, fruit, drink and sweet buffet. It's really big advantage to get something to eat and drink. Easy check in and check out. And special thanks to their contribution for our anniversary. I also thank Juan at reception for his tips in Madrid. Artiem Madrid will be my first choice always.
This hotel is not far from center place of Madrid. I've used Taxi app just 8 dollar.
The room of hotel was very large and all things are furnished with safe etc.
Zero floor is best. Every time you can meet kindly staff and use small food and drink free.
Every time I can drink beer and coffee at restaurant.