What We Love
- The friendly service, particularly in the Level villas and suites, which offer private check-in and other perks
- Adults-only garden villas designed by Alvaro Sans, which have a saltwater swimming pool and a botanical space with more than 100 types of plants and flowers
- The range of activities on offer, from tennis to basketball, and minigolf to billiards
- The variety of cuisine; the hotel’s five restaurants include Canarian, Italian and Mediterranean fare
- Lanzarote’s renowned artist, Cesar Manrique, designed the pool, the garden and murals
What To Know
- The hotel is ideal for children, with a kids club in peak seasons; Garden Villas are perfect for couples looking for a secluded break
- The Costa Teguise makes a great base from which to explore the island by car
- The Canary Islands are closer to Africa than Spain and stay warm late into the winter
- Lanzarote’s dramatic landscape encompasses swaths of black rock, russet craters and emerald-green lagoons
- The island’s dramatic beaches range from gold to black sand
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Meliá Salinas in Teguise (Costa Teguise), you’ll be minutes from Las Cucharas Beach and close to AquaPark Costa Teguise. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Costa Teguise Golf Club and Telamon Shipwreck.
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Teguise? This hotel has 23896 square feet (2220 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We recently stayed at Melia Salinas and were very impressed with this hotel. The check in was friendly, efficient and easy, the welcome glass of Cava was a nice touch. Our room was light and bright and the bathroom modern with a great shower. We had a nice sized balcony with a lovely sea view.
We thought the food in the buffet restaurant was excellent and ate there every night. We are not big breakfast eaters but there was a large choice of cooked and cold meats etc. The evening buffet was also large and varied to some degree every night, and of good quality.
The pool area is very nice with plenty of sun loungers, perhaps reflecting that the hotel was fairly quiet while we were there.
There is supermarket and restaurants nearby and the hotel is right beside a nice beach.
Overall we had a very relaxing enjoyable stay with lovely weather.
Lovely hotel really friendly staff fabulous food spotless clean only criticism is the aircon was useless to the point that it was really uncomfortable trying to sleep at night as the room was to hot . The entertainment was boring singers every night singing the same songs ???? we stayed for 7 nights and out of those 7 nights one act was really good a lovely lady got every one singing and clapping along . The pool was freezing I didn’t get in once which is really unusual for me , but people where using the pool but it was to cold for me . The hotel is lovely I would go back if they sort out the entertainment.
Location and quality are the hallmarks of this hotel. Excellent restaurant with everything needed for a successful holiday. The staff do their utmost to fulfill your wishes. We goes as often as possible to this hotel.