Four Points by Sheraton Seoul, Namsan
What We Love
- A sleek, well-connected hotel in the heart of Seoul, with sweeping views of the cityThe beautiful view of the city's sparkling skyline from the room
- Taking a quick train ride to the famous Dongdaemun Market for a round of shopping and a taste of Seoul street food
- Staying in a hotel that's so well-connected to the rest of Seoul
What To Know
- Located right next to the train station
- Get a jump start for the day at one of the coffee shops downstairs
- Free WiFi
Four Points by Sheraton Seoul, Namsan is conveniently situated in the heart of Yongsan-gu, in central Seoul, making it a perfect gateway to this dazzling destination. Just a 10-minute walk through a linked underpass will get you to Seoul Station, which connects to the rest of the city. From there, you can visit Seoul Tower or Namsangol Hanok Village, or even take a hike through Namsan Park. Getting to the hotel from the airport is easy too, with the Airport Express Train located at Seoul Station.
This modern and sophisticated hotel shares a building with a small shopping center, so you’ll never go hungry in the middle of the night. In the morning, pop down to the Lotte Mart or Starbucks for a quick coffee fix to prep yourself for an exploration of the vibrant city. Be sure to come prepared to shop at Dongdaemun Market and Namdaemun Market, two of Seoul’s most popular shopping districts, just a few stops away from the hotel.
How to Get There
The toilets here have bum-dryers... AND rhythm. What more do I possibly need to say about his hotel?! :)
Four Points is just a short, easily sign-posted walk from Seoul station, and if the weather’s bad, you don’t even need to go outside. We found the hotel perfectly placed for exploring the city.
The rooms are small but comfortable, while the staff speak English better than I do. Would happily return next time we’re in Seoul.
Quite a bit of a walking distance from Seoul station(around 15mins) so if you’re having aged travellers it might be tiring for them. Other than that the room was fine, it was small but everything was clean like they should be. Service desk was very friendly, catered to all our needs while always keeping a smile on the face. Would definitely recommend.
Booked in for the last few days of my trip and I was very impressed with this hotel! The rooms are well decorated and very cosy. Lovely bathrooms! and the staff are just great! Will definitely stay again!
This hotel has a great location next to the Seoul Central Station, which we can reach by foot (even walking underground 100%).
Surprisingly, lobby is located on the 10th floor (as far as I remember), not on the ground floor. Service is very kind and polite (Asia!). Very good music is played in a lobby and the athmosphere is like in a hipster place.
Rooms are not very spacious and 2 large suitcases create problem already. Wardrobe is small, too. No hangers on the wall, no drawers or shelves. This hotel is not for customers staying more than a night or 2.
Good things are: very clean everywhere. Dressing-gowns in the rooms, relatively large bathroom with Asian toilet (with bidet built-in), openable windows, Wi-Fi, good price.
If you do not need large rooms but you are clean-and-nice-smelling-places addict, go for this hotel. It is a great place to start exploring the capitol of Korea.
- located at Seoul Station (exit 12). If u walk outside, just turn right from Seoul station and go straight. walk about 7 mins.
- Room is small, not enough space to open 2 big luggage
- Lights are too dim & dark in the room, prefer brighter lights.
- Bed is comfortable.
- Shower is good
- Breakfast spread is good especially the fried noodle is very delicious.