What We Love
- Rates include three meals per day, cocktails at meals and hotel activities (kayaking, hiking or mountain biking)
- Panoramic views of Lake Titicaca from every suite
- The suite’s heated floors keep your feet warm
- Local textiles and the vivid Andean colors in the suites
- Free WiFi
- Watching the breathtaking sunsets with a pisco sour in hand
What To Know
- There is a two-night minimum stay
- Alcohol is included, but certain top-shelf liquors and special wines are an additional cost
- The hotel offers a 90-minute van service from Juliaca airport ($78 per person)
- No ATMs in these parts, so bring plenty of cash
- Lake Titicaca sits at an altitude of 12,500 feet, so the air can be thin and sunblock is a must
- It gets very chilly at night and on the water, so bring a sweater
- The closest city, Puno, is 20 miles away
- Members will be charged a 18% IVA tax by the property upon check-in that is exempt to foreigners of Peru. To avoid this fee, be sure to provide documentation at the time of check-in
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
You’ll be on a lake with a stay at Titilaka Hotel in Tililaca.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, a library, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.