What We Love
- Rates include three meals per day, cocktails at meals and hotel activities (kayaking, hiking or mountain biking)
- Panoramic views of Lake Titicaca from every suite
- The suite’s heated floors keep your feet warm
- Local textiles and the vivid Andean colors in the suites
- Free WiFi
- Watching the breathtaking sunsets with a pisco sour in hand
What To Know
- There is a two-night minimum stay
- Alcohol is included, but certain top-shelf liquors and special wines are an additional cost
- The hotel offers a 90-minute van service from Juliaca airport ($78 per person)
- No ATMs in these parts, so bring plenty of cash
- Lake Titicaca sits at an altitude of 12,500 feet, so the air can be thin and sunblock is a must
- It gets very chilly at night and on the water, so bring a sweater
- The closest city, Puno, is 20 miles away
- Members will be charged a 18% IVA tax by the property upon check-in that is exempt to foreigners of Peru. To avoid this fee, be sure to provide documentation at the time of check-in
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
You’ll be on a lake with a stay at Titilaka Hotel in Tililaca.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, a library, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The view of the lake from the hotel and the room was incredible, it's situated right on the water. The small thoughtful touches of the hotel were great, they even checked my blood oxygen when they picked me up at the airport to see if I was affected by the altitude! The hotel is far from anything but it is not a problem because all the food, drinks and tours are included. Would recommend 2-3 nights here to experience the great tours. The stars were incredible at night and I really loved the tour of the Uros floating islands. The food was delicious, even for a vegetarian, there were a lot of options! I found the price reasonable for everything that was incredible, it was a great place to relax after Machu Picchu.
I only have praises for Titilaka. The price might seem expensive at first, but when you take into consideration that it is inclusive of food, alcohol, activities, and transports, then it is actually very cheap for the quality you are getting. Plus, they have oxygen tanks should you get altitude sickness.
Food was excellent. House wine was good. Service was great. Massage was divine. We could view sunrise from our room, and that was perfect. My favourite activity was watching the sun goes down from the dining area. It was such a magical sight.
We only spent two nights here, which was not enough to explore the lake at all. They also offer services where you can cross into Bolivia, which I wish I had known about.
Stayed for 4 nights which is too long! This place is on the water front which is spectacular but also right in the middle of nowhere. You get the impression that its not recommended to walk out of the hotel on your own. The tours on offer from the hotel are mostly an hour or so drive away. Surprisingly there is only 1 tour on the water! Rooms are ok but nothing to write home about. If the weather is bad when you visit, this is not a great place to be. Very expensive for what it is.
We have an excellent and professional welcome. We recommend you go as a family, alone or among friends. The offers of treking, biking, boating, sighting and especially going to the island Taquile is unforgettable to share an excellent local lunch prepared and attractive to our palate. We recommend going to this Titilaka hotel castle
This is a beautiful hotel perched on Lake Titicaca with comfortable rooms, delicious food and a team that anticipates your every need. We came here after a few days in Bolivia, and this was a welcome respite. We had Dawn rooms with spectacular sunrise views, and enjoyed a full-day excursion to the Uros floating islands and the island of Taquile on the hotel boat. Come here if you can!