The Gannet Inn
What We Love
- A new boutique Cornwall retreat overlooking a Blue Flag beach, with breakfast and moreEnjoying access to the award-winning C Bay Spa down at sister hotel Carbis Bay
- Making the most of your generous dinner allowance
- The bold prints and gentle sea-inspired hues in your boutique bedroom
- Strolling the stunning golden sands of the Blue Flag-awarded Carbis Bay beach
What To Know
- You can catch the train into central St. Ives or walk along the coastal path which takes 25-30 minutes
- Rooms come in cosy, quirky, family, and spot the gannet (AKA seaview)
- Free WiFi and onsite parking
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Gannet Inn in St Ives (Carbis Bay), you’ll be convenient to Porthminster Beach and West Cornwall Golf Club. This hotel is within close proximity of St. Ives Theatre and St Ives Harbour.
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Gannet Inn. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Thank you for a delicious lunch. Food cooked with 'love' ! Some one in the kitchen who really cares.Home cooking with flair and flavour. Great friendly service with a smile. Which seems to be hard to find thes days. Excellent value for money. A memorable lunch to end our weekend in St Ives. We will be recommending to our friends.
We stayed in a lovely room, we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner here, the food was perfect, the staff were excellent. I can recommend this place. I was happily surprised to see such a high standard of food preparation, although the reviews were all complimentary. I will be back some day. Thanks
What a wonderful place! Great decor! Amazing staff Jamie and Helen in particular! Nothing was too much.The food was unbelievable! Comfortable room, all clean and tidy. If you want to visit this neck of the woods,then this is the place to come and stay!
Absolutely brilliant! Thank you The Gannet Inn and also my sister and brother in law who treated us to this trip ! X