What We Love
- A deluxe continental breakfast featuring homemade breads and jams is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Its unique design featuring local artwork and furniture found within 500 miles of the hotel
- The rigorous eco ethos (it’s LEED certified Gold)
- The cool loft-like lobby, with its comfy sitting area, unisex bathroom and bar that serves artisanal cocktails
- The hotel’s excellent Healdsburg location
- Free WiFi
- Free cruiser bikes designed by Design Within Reach founder Rob Forbes
What To Know
- All beds are king-size but can be split into two Twins for a fee
- Six rooms on the second floor come with giant outdoor patios
- Yoga classes are available
- No room service, spa or fitness center in-house
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at h2hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Healdsburg, steps from Healdsburg Plaza and minutes from Healdsburg Center for the Arts. This hotel is within close proximity of Raven Performing Arts Theater and Healdsburg Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of h2hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
How to Get There
We had a lovely (third time) stay in what has become our home away from home in Sonoma wine country. Spectacular staff, room, food (Spoonbar is always exceptional), location, convenience and vibe! H2 is now H3 for us - our Heavenly Healdsburg Hotel getaway.
If you are looking for a great boutique hotel in Healdsburg, stay here! And, if you are looking for a boutique hotel that is pet friendly, then definitely stay here! We loved the hotel, the other guests, the swimming pool, and everything else about this place! Breakfast was fabulous as well. We look forward to staying again!
We've enjoyed the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, the lightness and airiness of the room and the hotel, with its emphasis upon sustainability, and its excellent, complimentary breakfasts and valet service during all three visits. And its location just a block from the Plaza is perfect!
Smelly Black stuff was bubbling out of the drain. I was switched to another room that did not have hot water. I love staying at this hotel and everything is normally great so I will assume this was a one off with the plumbing and continue to stay here.
Healdsburg was wonderful.The hotel was better than we hoped. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. Great place to stay if visiting northern Sonoma or Russian River Valley area. SpoonBar restaurant was wonderful.