What We Love
- A deluxe continental breakfast featuring homemade breads and jams is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Its unique design featuring local artwork and furniture found within 500 miles of the hotel
- The rigorous eco ethos (it’s LEED certified Gold)
- The cool loft-like lobby, with its comfy sitting area, unisex bathroom and bar that serves artisanal cocktails
- The hotel’s excellent Healdsburg location
- Free WiFi
- Free cruiser bikes designed by Design Within Reach founder Rob Forbes
What To Know
- All beds are king-size but can be split into two Twins for a fee
- Six rooms on the second floor come with giant outdoor patios
- Yoga classes are available
- No room service, spa or fitness center in-house
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at h2hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Healdsburg, steps from Healdsburg Plaza and minutes from Healdsburg Center for the Arts. This hotel is within close proximity of Raven Performing Arts Theater and Healdsburg Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of h2hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
How to Get There
Chose this property due to proximity to town square. We stayed during a holiday weekend when they first opened and were hesitant to ever return, but the convenience got us. The improvements in hospitality were tangible and now we would gladly stay again.
I will never spend that much money to sleep on the floor in a "futon" type bed again. The most uncomfortable and low to the ground bed I have ever experienced! The location is very good, lots of things to do in town.
Great Hotel. Very comfortable rooms. Fantastic breakfast. Cannot get any better. Staff is very helpful. Location cannot be better. Walking distance from downtown Healdsburg. Great bicycle program. Will be back.