What We Love
- A deluxe continental breakfast featuring homemade breads and jams is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Its unique design featuring local artwork and furniture found within 500 miles of the hotel
- The rigorous eco ethos (it’s LEED certified Gold)
- The cool loft-like lobby, with its comfy sitting area, unisex bathroom and bar that serves artisanal cocktails
- The hotel’s excellent Healdsburg location
- Free WiFi
- Free cruiser bikes designed by Design Within Reach founder Rob Forbes
What To Know
- All beds are king-size but can be split into two Twins for a fee
- Six rooms on the second floor come with giant outdoor patios
- Yoga classes are available
- No room service, spa or fitness center in-house
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at h2hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Healdsburg, steps from Healdsburg Plaza and minutes from Healdsburg Center for the Arts. This hotel is within close proximity of Raven Performing Arts Theater and Healdsburg Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of h2hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
How to Get There
Wonderful hotel and location! Modern, clean rooms, friendly staff and within walking distance to everything Healdsburg has to offer. The complimentary breakfast each morning was hearty, diverse and set us up for the day.
This is our second time staying at H2 and it was pretty good: nice room, great complimentary breakfast, good pool area. The small issues we encountered were more about staffing:
1) . There was supposed to be turndown service, but noone ever did it. (Yes, we even made sure we didn't have the "do not disturb" sign on the door.)
2) . The morning of our checkout day, we took our time getting ready because checkout was not until 12noon. At about 10am, we heard a knock on our door while we were getting dressed. Before we could get to the door, the housekeeper had used her key to open it even though this time we did have the "do not disturb" sign on the door. We told her we weren't ready and that checkout wasn't until 12noon. She didn't seem to understand -- she just looked confused, said "sorry", and pulled the door shut.
3) . We went down to breakfast, took a walk around the neighborhood, and decided to go back to our room around 11am to finish packing. When we got there, neither of our key cards worked. We had to go back downstairs and get the front desk person to reissue one key. She was nice, but we got no explanation or apology.
When we were finally ready to check out, we called down to the front desk to ask the valet to bring our car around. We waited out front, just in time to see the valet drive up and hand us our car keys -- except it wasn't our car. He was great and apologized, saying that someone had just checked in and given him our room number so this was their car. Now it became clear: housekeeping was rushing us out before checkout time in order to clean our room because new guests were checking in AND they re-keyed our key cards because new guests had already been given our room.
We travel often and stay at hotels all the time, but this was the first time this scenario happened. A bummer ending to an otherwise good stay.
H2 is a beautiful eco-chic property. Staff was very friendly and professional and made our trip special.
Breakfast is plentiful and delicious . Rooms were beautiful with natural wood and nice views. Thank you for a memorable stay.
The hotel is conveniently located near Healdsburg Square and within waling distance of most of the town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant, Spoonbar, is excellent and the breakfasts are terrific.
What a great, GREAT place, right at the edge of downtown Healdsburg, CA. You will NOT be disappointed in any facet of your stay here. Just steps from the town square with restaurants and art galleries. We enjoyed our relaxing adventure. And we will definitely be back.