Brooks Guesthouse Bath
What We Love
- A plush stay in story-book Bath, with breakfast, truffles, prosecco and late check-outA bottle of prosecco and champagne truffles make a warm welcome
- Being based close to all of Bath’s best sights
- Enjoying the honesty bar and the log fire
What To Know
- Standard rooms are small but comfortable
- If you're driving in you'll have to pay £8 a day for a parking permit
- Free WiFi is extremely slow and unreliable
If a perfect weekend to you is exploring one of the most historic towns in England and, perhaps, relaxing in Britain’s only natural spa, then a break to Bath has your name on it. Bath is of England’s prettiest towns, where spending days eating scones with cream and jam, before relaxing in the area’s therapeutic thermal waters is par for the course.
Base yourself in Brooks Guesthouse, a Georgian building just 10 minutes walk from the centre of town. This boutique property has a cosy-comfortable vibe with an honesty bar, a log fire and well-appointed rooms with pocket-sprung mattresses, guaranteeing a great night’s sleep after a day of seeing the sights.
How to Get There
Wonderful short 1 night stay in Bath! Easy arrival / departure process and the breakfast was also great! Short walk to heart of city and some great restaurants on the way too :-)
Glad we chose this option vs hotel and the Family En Suite was perfect size and very charming for the 4 of us travelling.
Lovely welcome on arrival,guesthouse was lovely,room spacious lovely big bed and so comfortable,tea coffee facilities in the room.
Breakfast was fantastic varied menu had everything even gluten free,cooked to perfection.
I cant find any faults about Brooks everything was just perfect,will definitely return in the near future.
· The guest house is in a great location; a 20-minute stroll from the station, 5 minutes from Royal Crescent and under 10 minutes to the main shopping area. The decor throughout the main areas is boutique meets country house and our room was stylish, cosy and welcoming. The ginger & cinnamon biscuits were delicious and very nice with the tea & coffee provided.
-The staff we met at check-in and before we left were warm and friendly and made us feel very welcome.
· Everything about our short stay met our expectations so I have no complaints at all. Other reviewers have mentioned the road noise from certain bedrooms but that is to be expected of any city centre hotel - personally I didn't find it to be cause for any complaint