Crowne Plaza Resort Mazatlan
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Resort Mazatlan in Mazatlan (Marina Mazatlan), you’ll be close to Cerritos Beach and Mazagua Aquatic Park. This beach hotel is within close proximity of El Cid Country Club Golf Course and Witches Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Customer service was really bad. The bathroom shower had mold. The windows looking out to the water(ocean) had lines of duty dripping water to the point that we couldn't enjoy the view. The food we purchased at the restaurant was not good, and the air conditioning smelled like mold.
We stayed at Park Royal for 8 weeks. Rented a private condo.
Huge compliments to Felix and Pedro. The best front men ever! So kind, helpful and excellent English! Staff in restaurant and pool are are wonderful also.
Thanks to Hugo,Ramon,outdoor bartender pool staff. All so friendly and kind.
Disappointed there is no happy hour pool side. Staff and resort would make more money if there was a happy hour. We never ordered any drinks pool side because of this.
Also,food specials at restaurant would be nice.
Only 1 elevator should be used by service personnel. Sometimes the wait for elevator was long and slow.
Pool is gorgeous and clean but could it made into a non smoking area like it used to be?
Also, more affordable prices in the spa PLEASE!!! Pecicure for 250 pesos would be great. We have a lady that comes to our condo to do our pedicures for that price! Many times the gals at the spas are not busy due to overpricing.
We will stay here again.
Wish the scheduling of room maintenance was a little more consistent in timing. Room cleaning could be anywhere from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. /All the staff were very cordial and helpful when questioned about issues of available transportation, events, etc. in the community.
1. Juan Real, the Food and Beverage Restaurant Manager and his staff was the highlight of our stay. The food and service was excellent. Juan and his staff were attentive, courteous, professional and made you feel like you were at home. They even sang Happy Birthday for my wife as we were celebrating her birthday. I have nothing but positive things to say about Juan and his staff. Juan keep up the great work and the passion you have for your job.
2. The infinity pool- Best part of the resort-make sure you go during the summer because it gets cool and windy during March.
1. Housekeeping was horrible we requested facial towels and regular towels all the time, seemed that they didn't care about getting the service right or the quality of service. We either never received our requests or took forever.
2. Our room phone did not work for two days, it was reported but no one followed up on this.
3. Too noisy, too many people making noise during all hours of the day and night. Not recommended for rest and relation Do not stay in and around middle elevators or housekeeping closets/work areas
4. Biggest Issue-This really broke the camel's back. the night before we were to checkout I wen to the front office to again complain about the towel issue and the phone not working When I went back to the room while my wife was in the bathroom she let out a big scream because there was a humongous spider in the bathroom. during all this chaos an employee came to deliver the towels and I advised him of the spider situation. He looked around briefly and said that it must have left through the vent? And said he was sorry? He didn't say he was going to report it or follow up on this just shrugged his shoulders. As soon as he left the doggone spider came out with a vengeance. Before any questions this because we were in a tropical area bear in mind that we were on the second floor, no balcony and no openable windows. I was beyond pissed and di not want my wife and to sleep the night with a spider on the loose. I think most of you would understand my situation. I decided to capture it to show management so this would not happen again and so they would beleive me.. After struggling with spider I finally got it in a plastic bag and went down to the front reception desk to report the problem and show them the evidence. I even videotaped the their disgusted faces of the front clerks. I expected a full report by the morning with a follow up cal regarding this issue. I didn't even get an apology from any of the front office clerks I told my wife not to worry that general manager always follows up on these guest issues. But unfortunately, no one followed up and I checked stunned that such a major gust issue would not be a hotel general manager priority Never received a call or met with the hotel manager. I was beyond pissed, disgusted and appalled at lack of concern and care on behalf of the well being of a hotel guest-attached please see photos
It is an older hotel that is being maintained. It is quieter than some with only the breakfast option in the all inclusive. Great for us because we like to go out on the town to try out city restaurants.