Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
What We Love
- A five-star spa retreat in the heart of Siem Reap, with breakfast and plenty of discountsThe superb location, within easy reach of Angkor’s UNESCO-listed temple complex
- Delectable Khmer cuisine in the signature all-day buffet restaurant
- Oversized rooms that stand out for their neutral tones and Khmer design flourishes
What To Know
- The hotel is closer to the airport (about a 10-minute ride) than the temples and downtown Siem Reap (about a 20-minute ride)
- The pool is saltwater
- Breakfast is a mixture of Western and Southeast Asian fare
- A tuk tuk ride into town will run you less than $5
- WiFi can be spotty
Siem Reap is a knockout location for temple-hopping at Angkor, the sprawling UNESCO-listed temple complex set over 250 miles between Tonle Sap Lake and the Kulen Mountains. Staying at Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, in the heart of this once-sleepy Khmer village that’s become a major travel hotspot, you’ll have the best of all worlds: a drop-dead gorgeous setting, upscale comfort, poolside glamour, and as many cultural thrills as time allows.
One of Cambodia’s most luxurious properties and a TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice pick among the top 25 hotels in Cambodia, this five-star retreat boasts well-sized rooms promising elegant décor with Khmer design touches, neutral tones, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to private balconies. Equally impressive are the dining options, most temping of which is the signature buffet restaurant for Khmer cuisine and contemporary Western dishes, and the stylish late-night lounge for cocktails, wine and champagne. There’s also a next-level spa for blissful massages, facials, body rubs and scrubs, alongside a gym and beauty center to ensure you stay looking fabulous throughout your stay.
How to Get There
We stay at Angkor miracle for 3 nights..the staff is very friendly..the room is very comfortable..the breakkfast is very tasty
the swimming is big and beautifulbut unfortunatly i have no time to use
all the staff at reception are perfect..we will return to this hotel
We found the hotel to be a great relaxing place to stay. The food was great, the staff very very friendly and helpful. Cannot day enough nice things about the hotel and staff. When ever you get a chance go on tut tut to local markets. A great experience .
The hotel provides daily breakfast for us which has many choices to choose. The swimming pool is very beautiful with salt water. My friend and I really enjoy our time there.
Siem Reap has many places to visit and we will surely come back again. The rooms here are very clean and everyone is very good. Thanks to Thany who helped us during our stay and make us feel like home.