What We Love
- Edinburgh's most glamorous boutique hotel, highly recommended by Condé Nast TravellerThe thoughtful details, from GHD straighteners to Bluetooth speakers
- Dining on modern cuisine in the glass-ceilinged courtyard or al fresco on George Street
- The location, right in the heart of the cosmopolitan city centre
What To Know
- Guests get VIP access to the on-site dance club; but because it's a popular nightlife spot, it can get crowded and noisy if you'd rather sleep than party
- The super chic design makes this spot a favorite among the stylish set
- Extra perks include Bluetooth speakers, black-out curtains and GHD hair straighteners
Rated among the “coolest 65 hotels in the world” by Condé Nast Traveller, Tigerlily features in Edinburgh’s A-team of boutique digs. A cult locale on George Street, you’ll find generously appointed rooms here plus a bar, an award-winning restaurant and a modish club, where guests can enjoy coveted VIP access.
For light reading on the train to Waverley station, take a look at reviews of Tigerlily by leading publications, including the New York Times, The Guardian, Red Magazine and uptown glossy Harper’s Bazaar. Also owner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this is a place that has won the approval of press and past guests alike – not least with luxury details like White Company bathroom goodies, in-room Bluetooth speakers, and contemporary, designer-clad interiors.
How to Get There
Excellent room. Staff could not of been more helpful and friendly. Evening meals and afternoon teas were first class.Went back just to pick up luggage and offered free hot drinks to send us on our way. Hope to visit again soon
My friends and I had a lovely lunch at Tigerlilly in Edinburgh yesterday. Their offer of two mains for £15 was very good value and the food was really nice. However the main reason for this review is to compliment our server, Sky. She is an asset to Tigerlilly. A lovely girl, really pleasant and so helpful with her suggestions to ensure we got best value for money. She could not do enough for us and we will definitely be back. We think she deserves recognition for her excellent manner and service.
Stayed here for my birthday. Location a short walk to princess street. Very tastefully decorated and because it is the run up to Christmas had nice decorations and a lovely tree at the entrance. The room was lovely and spacious with everything you would need. Received a complimentary glass of champagne in the restaurant to celebrate my birthday. Staff are excellent and cannot do enough for you. Dinner and breakfast in the restaurant was most enjoyable, with a great selection to choose from. This was an itison voucher and would say it was great value for money. Hope to return next year. One of the best hotels that I have stayed at.