What We Love
- Edinburgh's most glamorous boutique hotel, highly recommended by Condé Nast TravellerThe thoughtful details, from GHD straighteners to Bluetooth speakers
- Dining on modern cuisine in the glass-ceilinged courtyard or al fresco on George Street
- The location, right in the heart of the cosmopolitan city centre
What To Know
- Guests get VIP access to the on-site dance club; but because it's a popular nightlife spot, it can get crowded and noisy if you'd rather sleep than party
- The super chic design makes this spot a favorite among the stylish set
- Extra perks include Bluetooth speakers, black-out curtains and GHD hair straighteners
Rated among the “coolest 65 hotels in the world” by Condé Nast Traveller, Tigerlily features in Edinburgh’s A-team of boutique digs. A cult locale on George Street, you’ll find generously appointed rooms here plus a bar, an award-winning restaurant and a modish club, where guests can enjoy coveted VIP access.
For light reading on the train to Waverley station, take a look at reviews of Tigerlily by leading publications, including the New York Times, The Guardian, Red Magazine and uptown glossy Harper’s Bazaar. Also owner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this is a place that has won the approval of press and past guests alike – not least with luxury details like White Company bathroom goodies, in-room Bluetooth speakers, and contemporary, designer-clad interiors.
How to Get There
The room was fantastic and we were able to get a great deal were we got some free food and drink at the also superb bar!! All staff were friendly, knowledgeable and contributed to this great stay. Can only highly recommend ☺️🤙🏼
Beautiful hotel, perfect location and staff that couldnt be more helpful or nicer, great location a minutes walk from Princes Street, stunning breakfasts and room 24 was equally stunning, if you visit Edinburgh stay here
Loved the fun, hip and modern decor of this cool boutique hotel. Our well appointed room was spacious, clean and well laid out. The bed was very comfortable. Loved the nice touch of fresh, ripe apples awaiting us! Also, the hotel staff were all friendly and helpful!
Had a overnight stay in Edinburgh . Tigerlilly is always our first choice due to location from train station and city in general. Place is modern, rooms are excellent, staff are attentive, never had a bad night here.
We had a beautiful stay at Tigerlily which was a birthday surprise, made even more special with the added upgrade of the love package! Lovely breakfast and friendly, helpful staff who made our stay so enjoyable.