What We Love
- Edinburgh's most glamorous boutique hotel, highly recommended by Condé Nast TravellerThe thoughtful details, from GHD straighteners to Bluetooth speakers
- Dining on modern cuisine in the glass-ceilinged courtyard or al fresco on George Street
- The location, right in the heart of the cosmopolitan city centre
What To Know
- Guests get VIP access to the on-site dance club; but because it's a popular nightlife spot, it can get crowded and noisy if you'd rather sleep than party
- The super chic design makes this spot a favorite among the stylish set
- Extra perks include Bluetooth speakers, black-out curtains and GHD hair straighteners
Rated among the “coolest 65 hotels in the world” by Condé Nast Traveller, Tigerlily features in Edinburgh’s A-team of boutique digs. A cult locale on George Street, you’ll find generously appointed rooms here plus a bar, an award-winning restaurant and a modish club, where guests can enjoy coveted VIP access.
For light reading on the train to Waverley station, take a look at reviews of Tigerlily by leading publications, including the New York Times, The Guardian, Red Magazine and uptown glossy Harper’s Bazaar. Also owner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this is a place that has won the approval of press and past guests alike – not least with luxury details like White Company bathroom goodies, in-room Bluetooth speakers, and contemporary, designer-clad interiors.
How to Get There
Well located hotel, friendly welcome, well appointed room and excellent breakfast - with superfood juices to balance the muffins! Sadly I was not able to enjoy the bar in the evening, but it looked busy and fun.
Everything was superb, Food was Very good and service was top class. Nothing was a problem. will definitely Return. Drink menu was very extensive and for the amount cocktails being made, the service was very efficient
We came to Edinburgh a few years ago & saw Tigerlily & I’ve wanted to stay here ever since! This weekend I was lucky enough to have my wish granted!!
We stayed in a suite (rm 1) - beautiful & so grand. The only downside is it’s right over the bar & you can hear the music til late.
Breakfast is to die for, service impeccable & drinks fabulous.
After years of waiting it did not disappoint 😀
great place wonderful staff fantastic room great location will recommend to all friends who are going to stay in Edinburgh for a holiday
Food was delicious and the cocktails were very drinkable great stay all round
Nicest hotel I think I’ve ever had the pleasure of staying at. We upgraded our room to a suite and it was absolutely stunning! Amazing atmosphere and decor in the bar and restaurant. You could easily forget where you are as you feel transported to somewhere exotic. Staff were very welcoming and accommodating too. Would definitely recommend a stay in this hotel. I think this will now be our go to hotel whenever in Edinburgh