What We Love
- Edinburgh's most glamorous boutique hotel, highly recommended by Condé Nast TravellerThe thoughtful details, from GHD straighteners to Bluetooth speakers
- Dining on modern cuisine in the glass-ceilinged courtyard or al fresco on George Street
- The location, right in the heart of the cosmopolitan city centre
What To Know
- Guests get VIP access to the on-site dance club; but because it's a popular nightlife spot, it can get crowded and noisy if you'd rather sleep than party
- The super chic design makes this spot a favorite among the stylish set
- Extra perks include Bluetooth speakers, black-out curtains and GHD hair straighteners
Rated among the “coolest 65 hotels in the world” by Condé Nast Traveller, Tigerlily features in Edinburgh’s A-team of boutique digs. A cult locale on George Street, you’ll find generously appointed rooms here plus a bar, an award-winning restaurant and a modish club, where guests can enjoy coveted VIP access.
For light reading on the train to Waverley station, take a look at reviews of Tigerlily by leading publications, including the New York Times, The Guardian, Red Magazine and uptown glossy Harper’s Bazaar. Also owner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, this is a place that has won the approval of press and past guests alike – not least with luxury details like White Company bathroom goodies, in-room Bluetooth speakers, and contemporary, designer-clad interiors.
How to Get There
Highly recommend this boutique hotel and thank you Tigerlily team for a very memorable 1st visit to Edinburgh. Loved the fabulous decor and casual atmosphere at Tigerlily and our room was very spacious, comfortable and so well appointed. Highlights were our delicious breakfast in the morning and relaxing drinks at night and a big thank you to Katherine who looked after us at breaky and your service and advise was fantastic.
Thanks again Tigerlily!
Carolina and Simon Sydney Australia ????????
When we opened the door to our room, we couldn't believe it. It was huge, with 15' ceilings. The bathroom was huge and gorgeous, tiled to the ceiling. The bed was beautiful, with antique armoires for storage. The sofas looked a bit worn, but everything was charming. The bathroom was modern and had a large shower and a bathtub.
Front desk personnel were so friendly and helpful. We loved the location, I wish we could have stayed longer.
This is my most favourite hotel I have ever stayed in. Great location. Super lovely quirky decor. Good food. Well appointed, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Great bar. Great cocktails.
Won’t be he hotel for you if you’re a bit boring.